2- New faces

The teacher who in charge of 3-2 class attend to the class. "Children ,stop your noises and sit down. you have new friends" the teacher said.
"nehh!! " all of them sat down. "come inside and introduce your self"  the teacher said to the new faces which means the new students.

"Hey girls and boys, i'm choi yun san,  nice to meet you all.." Yun san said in a joy tone and waved her hands.

"Anyeosehyo!! ..nan choi Jun su mida..how are you friends??"  jun su said and bowed 90°
" yedhara anyeong...!! nan Park sea rin mida.. lets be friends... " sea rin introdused herself. "Anyeosehyo..!! I'm yoon Eun soo." She flashed a bright smile saying that.  all of them introduced themselves.

"yayaa..look at her..like a princess.." a boy began to speak up within his widen eyes and half parted mouth. " who?? which one??" another boy asked.

" The prettiest one.." he half screamed while peeping ahead

"yaaa..all of them look so pretty" boy said again.." aniyaa..she is the prettiest one..look at her, long hair...sweet words and smile..woahh..!! she is better as my future wife.. " the boy who look submissived at a girl said. " yaaa..lee sungyeol...!! michchonyaaa....( Are u crazy )?? " (this is dong woo) dongwoo half screamed in a surprise look "hahaaa..lets see.."sungyeol replied.

"OK girls..go and sit... i will be back on next period..." teacher left. "neehhh sosangnim.."girls replied and bowed at the teacher.

TBC

_________________________________

Comments & Votes 😘
sorry about any kind of mistakes🙏

[ Edited ]