15- Busy Boys

Day by day has gone

Day by day has gone. INFINITE had done their first concert. they released can you smile the song as their first song as idols. they become a famous idol group in  two weeks. now they are going to be very busy with their new life style. dance practices, voice practices, Voice recordings and they have to ready for their new song.

***at infinite dorm***

"yaaahhh..nam woo hyun..wake up ....wake up..." sungkuy exclaimed. "ahhhh....hyung.. 10 minutes more..." woohyun still asleep. "yaa....you have a voice practice..already late..yahh..wake up.." sungkyu exclaimed.

"hyung..wait... i know how to get him out" it's L. he came close to woohyun and drag him and put him down on the floor from his bed. "yahhhh..kim myung soo..wanna die??" woo hyun yelled. "you idiot" L teased at woo hyun. "yahh..get out from my room" woohyun yelled. "hyung..what's this life..i wanna freedom..." woohyun grumbled. "..pabuya...you need more time to sleep.." sungkyu said while laughing at sleepy woohyun.

All of the boys are working hard and getting tired because of their new life. hard works. busy days, no time to rest. but they are working very happily. because this is the life they waned to have.

**during the breakfast**

"ughhh..i miss her a lot" songjong mumbled with his dark expressions. "who?" dongwoo asked.

"choi jun su" hoya replied. songjong glanced at hoya. " why?? did he make you surprise jongniee??" L asked. "yahh..what are you guys talking about?? what surprise??" sungyeol asked excitedly.

"our little maknae...kissed a girl" hoya smiled teasefuly at jongniee.

"whatt??" others screamed.

"yepp..!!! a most passionate kiss" L teased t
At songjong from his tease full smile.

"ahh..hyung..you two..." "yess..we know and saw everything...what a romantic night..." hoya said while smile at air.. songjong successfully blushed.

"you meant that our jongniee has a girlfriend and he kissed her " sungkyu asked with his widen hamster eyes. "yep.." L replied. "woahh...how wonder..but how do you know..??" sungkyu asked.

" it's the day when we got out for the first press conference, song jong met her at mid night" L said.

"but who??" dong woo asked curiously.

"choi jun su" hoya replied.

"yahh..hyung..stop it.." songjong stood up and give a small shot smacked on  hoya's head.

woohyun grabbed him and gripped his shoulders tightly.."now..tell us everything" dongwoo came close to him. " why didn't you tell us that you have a girl"

songjong face was blushing little by little. " you told us  that you two are just acting like a couple" sungyeol asked in an angry tone. "ahh..hyung......let me go.." he exclaimed. " miyahn..ready to die.." dong woo and sungyeol started to tickle him ."  stop it..stop it.." songjong cried  out while laughing like a crazy

__________________________

"boys" someone spoke up making them turn to him.

the boys stopped their works. it was  their managernim.

"anyeohseyoo..!!" the boys stood up and bowed at him.

"so..how is your works??" he asked.

"ohh..it's running well" sungkyu replied.

"nice..well tomorrow you have to continue your school works" he said.

"really???" song jong bumped in to him and hugged him.

"aigooo..this little brat.." dong woo gave him his big laugh.

"we don't wanna break your studies..you can continue it while doing your job" he said.

"nehhh..gumawoo" the boys nodded.

**after he left**

"i should have to say this to saerin.." sungkyu took his phone.

"aaa..wait wait..don't call her... we can surprise them tomorrow" hoya said.

"suerprise..not bad..i agree" sungkyu nodded.

TBC-

___________________

Comments & votes

[ Edited ]