Mother

***after a few days**

myungsoo went to his home to live with his father after he broke up with eunsoo. it was very hard days for him. because he still can't understand why eunsoo have done it. now actually he is like a crazier who lost his memories. he spent whole the day in his room. he always rejects his meals. obviously he doesn't like to stay with his father. because after his mother passed away their relationship was broken. actually myungsoo has been hating his father after his mother dead. because after that his father stated to ignore him and he didn't talk with him comfortably. eunsoo is the only one who can keep him simile as he thinks.

____________________________________________________________

myungsoo heard that someone knocked to the door of his room. he came and opened the door. it was his father.

"may i come inside??" dad asked. myungsoo nodded.

he looked around his room, it was successfully dirty. after that he sat down on the bed.

"after a long time.....i think it's may be 8 years.." dad arose his voice.

"so why have you remembered me after 8 years??" myungsoo asked carelessly.

"i want to tell you something" he said.

"what??" myungsoo asked.

"i'm going to marry again...." dad said.

that words slapped to myungsoo. he was surprised by his words. myungsoo chuckled.

"so, that's the reason what have you brought here....wow..woww...woww.....i wondered why were you here.....after 8 years......."  he lough like a mad person.

"look..myungsoo...i just want to make your life easy..." dad replied.

"essay...what easy....owww...i see.....that's why you didn't talk with me till now..because you already have a girl friend to spend your time...hahaahh.....very nice.....Mr. Kim...." he replied.

"no.....adeul ( son in korean) it's not like you think.." dad said.

"adeul???? hahh.....you know that word....do you know the meaning of that??" myungsoo half yelled.

"look......how ever unless you like or not...you have to stay today at home..because your new mom and family members will come join with us to dinner....behave well in front of her.." he exclaimed and went out from myungsso's room.

myungsoo screamed over and over...he loves his mother a lot..he doesn't want another one as his mom. he pull everything away in his room...he yelled and cry out...he couldn't bear this all up.

"1st i lost my mom.....then my eunsoo...now....dad..why it always me....why everything happens only for me...i also a man...i can't bear this up...." he knelt down and cried lot....

______________________________________________________________________

****night at 7  O' clock****

Mr. Kim hold guards with myungsoo..because he thought that myungsoo avoid this movement. servants were working hurry. they arrange a delicious food table.

the woman who are going to marry Mr. Kim has arrived to their home. Mr. Kim had welcome them. they arrange them take seats. he hinted to the servant to ask smyungsoo come there.

finally myungsoo came there.

"myungsoo ahh....here is she...Mrs.ju an...greet her" dad said. but myungsoo didn't care it.