4- Who is this L???

"Yaaa..kang yi sul....!! don't you stop this?? " someone screamed at the doorawy. "ahhhh!! L oppa..." she ran and held L's hand.

" she ran and held L's hand

"oppaa...!! they hurt me a lot..That stupid bi**h tried to get trouble with me "  the girl said like she was reporting to him about everything. " really?? " L asked surprisingly.
" nehh!! oppa.."she replied while pouting.
"i saw everything..go away..!! Awful girl .." he pulled her away aggressively.
" ahhh..oppa.." she grumbled.
"yaa..!! stop this nuisance. you are the one and only trouble in here"  L said so teasefuly then he walked toward yun san.

"are you OK?"  he asked so calmly.

"yes..i'm OK... thank you..." yun san replied.

" miyahneh..!! you can take this chair" L said.

"ani..it's not for me...it's for her..." yun san pointed at Eunsoo showing her to him.
" ah..OK..however you can take this place.." L said and smiled.

"ahhh..L oppa..!!! " the girl still yelling at them..yun san stuck out tongue at the girl and said " So sorry " and chuckled.

the teacher came to the class. eun soo and sea rin sat down in the last raw, between  L and sungkyu. L sat next to Eun soo.. she glared at him..

" why??"  L asked firmly like he caught her red handed. eun soo gasped and looked away saying "nothing"
she focused to the book so hurriedly making L chuckles.

** after the period**

"anyeong..!! i'm kim sung kyu"  sungkyu introduced himself to sae rin.
"neehh!! anyeomg..!! i'm park sae rin.. nice to meet you chingu.."

" ahh..you can call me hyung.. like others do "  he said so friendly.

" ahh..OK..hyung..." sae rin said and flashed a smile.
" lets be friends.. "sungkyu took her hand and shook it making her chuckle.

" Anyeong chingu...i'm jang ha na..call me ha na.. " the girl who asked them to sit next to her, said to jun su.
"dehh...!! anyeong chingu..i'm jun su and this is yun san.." she said while smiling. yun san waved her hands. "anyeong hanaya..."

"Anyeong..our super girl.."hana said joyfully and they burt out to laughter.

" Do you want to take the lunch with me?? " sungkyu asked from sae rin.
"yeah..that's good...but my friends..." she said so unwillingly while looking at her friends.

" look at them, they already have a good friend.lets go.." sung kyu said while grabbing her with him making her stand up.

"Eun soo ya..do you come with me?? " sae rin asked.

"nehhh..!! " she stood up and accidentally looked at L.

"why?? " L asked with his cold eyes.
" N - nothing..." Eun soo saying that She ran after sae rin.

L shook his head while chuckling at her cute attitudes.

TBC

_______________________________

Comments & Votes
sorry for mistakes 🙏

[ Edited ]