14- 1st KISS

**next day at night**

"Girls....don't you sleep yet??" ajumma asked. "nehh ajumma..we have to finish our home works" sae rin exclaimed. "hmm...sleep earlier..you worked hard at these past days.." ajumma said. "nehhh...!!" sae rin nodded.

"yaahhh...give me your book " eun soo grabbed yun san's book. " andwea..you have to finish your home works by yourself.

"jun suya...." eun soo pryed to jun su..
" ani..i'm not going to give you my book..yun san is right..you have to do your home works by yourself..pabu.." jun su screamed. "then sae rina.." she asked. " mhhhh..miyahn chingu..i didn't finish my home works yet...." she replied.

"aishh..chincha...." eun soo jumped to her bed.

"why..don't you asked help from your new teacher??" yun san smirked.

"aishh..shut up.." eun soo yelled.

**at 11.30pm **

all of them fell asleep. junsu's phone bega to ring making her wake up.

"ahhh.mwoya?..who is this stupid to call at this mid night??"

"omoo..it's song jong.. nehh song jong..." she answered  the call.

" did i wake up you??" he asked. "no it's OK..why?? "

"Hmmmm..can you come  out side for a while??"  he asked. "now?? for what?? " she replied.

"Just come out please" song jong said. "mhh...ok ..wait" jun su came  out side.

song jong was waiting for her.

"yaaa..lee song jong..what are u doing here..at this mid night??" jun su asked. " ani..i just wanted to see you for a movement" song jong said. "ahhh..chincha..." jun su screamed.

song jong grabbed her hand and started to walk ahead.

"yaaa...are you crazy?? i can't walk out like this way.. " jun su yelled.

"why..?? you look so pretty for this night dress.." song jong smilled.

"yahh...leave my hand.." jun su was trying to get back her hand. but song jong held her tightly.

they came to a bench near the street.

"sit down..." song jong said. she sat down.

"why are u here?? how about your first day as an idol?? " junsu asked.

song jong still quiet.

after a few minutes...

" our first concert will be held on next week" he replied.

"woww...what a good news...chukkahae!!!" jun su screamed.

"so we can't come to school in  this whole few weeks.." song jong said.

"aigoooo...don't worry..i will give you the notes..do it well OK??" jun su replied.

"yahh pabuu...how can i do it well?? " songjong yelled.

"why?? what's the matter??" jun su asked.

"it's you...i can't see you few weeks ahead "song jong said sadly.

"what are you talking about?? What does it mean??  you make me scare " jun su asked in a bit scare tone.

"yess..i have totally fallen for you junsuyaa"
jun su just freezed in the position as she couldn't believe what just she heard.

" Yah..do u have any idea about what are u talking right now??" She asked in shivery voice.

" don't be like this..it's not just an act..i lied you... i did it because  i wanted to stay with you.." song jong said in most serious tone while staring at her quite fearful but mostly beautiful face.

junsu stood up suddenly "yaahhh..did you lost your mind??" she screamed. "nehh!! the reason is you.." song jong replied.

"are you seriously??" junsu asked.

"yess..i'm always serious with you..i like you..choi jun su... " he replied.

junsu just  kept quiet. she felt like her feet has frozen in the position.

"what about you?? i know..you too like me..don't tell me no.." he said.

"I....I...I just feel you as my friend.." jun su murmured.

"you..liar..!! " song jong screamed.

"no i don't.." jun su looked her at feets. to be honest yes she likes him.

"ok...!! lets prove it.." song jong stood up.

"if you don't  like me, you can pull  me out... if you like me, you can hold  me with you..ok??" song jong asked.

"hmm...ok..but what are you talking about?? I don't understand " jun su asked.

song jong just smiled and stepped   close her. then he wrapped his arms around her waist while sticking her to him. junsu stuck as she couldn't even move a bit. he suddenly kissed her on her lips taking her breathe away.

but jun su didn't do anything. pull him out or hold  him. she was just standing there.

song jong grabbed  her again to him and tightened his grip around her waist as she can't escape from him. Junsu closed her eyes feeling his soft lips moving with hers.. she really enjoyed the movement. There were only both of them there in that beautiful night. She instantly wrapped her hands around his neck finding a best way  to feel him.

After a while they pulled each other to catch the air.

"woahhh...!!!look at your cheeks..it's like a tomato.." song jong chuckled. suddenly it's turen to light red. "omg...so cute..." song jong toughed her cheeks. jun su just looked at her feets..

"lets get a selca.." song jong took  a photo.

"yahh..delete it..just now.." jun su yelled but still looking  down at the feets.

" ...look at me..." he lifted her chin.

"i knew it" song jong smiled.

"what??'" junsu asked.

"you like me.." he replied.

"yess i like you from the start.." junsu replied..

" i know i know...but what are you think about?? don't you look at me?? song jong asked.

"however...mmmm...that's about kiss?? right??" song jong asked ..

"yahh aniya......." jun su screamed.songjong pouted.

" Ok..it's my first kiss" she murmured.

"omo..chincha...?? " sung jong chuckled.

"ohh my shy girl..lets go home.." he took out his jacket and wrapped around her. then he grabbed her hand and walked her to home. said good night with a hug and kissed her forehead.

TBC

TBC

______________________

Comments & votes

[ Edited ]