9- C4 Girls

Continue with previous chapter

" you know..we have a name for our gang.."  jun su started to talk. "a gang?? "dong woo asked while wiggling his eyebrows. "yep..C4 we call ourselves "C4" ..." jun su said. "omg...that's right..you 4 are realy like  bombs..." song jong said.
"yaahh..shut up..don't disturb... I  wanna know about them.." woo hyun interfered. " whyy??? " L asked teasefuly. "don't mind..." wh frowned.

"you already know the prettiest one..." ju su asked.   "why not..my future wife choi yun san.." sungyeol said with a widen smile.

"no no..it's sae rin.." sung kyu objected.

"ani..it's eun soo..am i right??"  hoya asked. "yep..she is.." jun su replied. "yahh..ani..it's yun san..how you.." dong woo and sung jong coverd sung yeol's mouth suddenly without letting him to interrupt again.."yaaa shut up..idiot.."

jun su continued her talk...

***Yoon Eun Soo***

"pretty, kind full and a innocent girl

"pretty, kind full and a innocent girl... she has a special talent to drag people for her. because of her kindness and pretty face...and.....she is the daughter of Heawon groups

" haewon groups..?? " all of them exclaimed in most surprise tone ever.. yaya..!!! are you kidding me?? " dong woo asked surprisingly. "yep!! she is.." jun su replied. "omg..!! can't believe this.." sung kyu added. "ohoo..expensive one ha??"  hoya said.

**Next... Choi Yun San **

 Choi Yun San **

"aaahaa..my future wife.." sung yeol began to scream again.."yaahh...what?? future wife.." dong woo and song jong covered his mouth again..."shut up.."

"she is our super girl... you already know that why do we call her like that..she never mind about others...she loves her self soo much... but she loves friends a lot...she has a brother.."

**Next one Park sae rin**

"Eun soo's best friend since their childhood

"Eun soo's best friend since their childhood. she is a cold  hearted person. because of her family. she just focused to work hard and earn money...

" why??" wh asked.
"mmmh..her father passed away when he was  a child..so she has to protect her mother...she hate boys a lot..for no reason...

" whatt??" sung kyu yelled.

" nehh!! She always says there are no true love in this world"

"omoo..poor girl..she has to learn more than she knows about this world.... " hoya added.

**And finaly....about me..***

"yeasss

"yeasss....about you?? "song jong asked while bending his face so closer to her from curiosity.

"My name is choi jun su.. that's etc.." saying that she immediately ran out..

"yaaa..choi jun su.." song jong yelled and started to ran after her.

"deceitful girl.." L saidwhile chuckling.

"ohh...they are too different with each  each others..." hoya said..

"Don't you know her?? " sung kyu asked from L. "who?? " L asked. "eun soo?? " sungkyu replied.. " J groups  and haewon groups are business partners. woahh..don't you know??"  sung kyu asked. "aishh...hyung... i have no interest about business.. " L said and walk out. 'aigoooo..this stupi idiot " dong woo said teasefuly.

TBC

_____________________________

Comments & Votes
Sorry about stupid mistakes