11- New Teacher

**next day**

eun soo was walking to her class. " good morning" someone  greeted.  "ahhh!! hoya...!! good morning.... she greeted back with a smile.

"hmm..what are you thinking about??" hoya asked.
"ughhh..!! it's about  exams... i have no idea how can i face to the exam" she said with i'm going to die expression.

"don't worry..everything will be OK...i will help you for your studies." hoya smiled. "hmm...thank you...!!!" she replied.

***at the class***

 students were talking witheach others.

"Class...sit down please.." the teacher came to the class. everyone sat down on their seats.

"yoon eun soo...!!" teacher called her name. "neehh..teacher" she stood up. "look at your notes...you are very weak for mathematics.." teacher said. eun soo just looking down at her feet. 

"OK..i will give you a partner for your studies.." teacher said. "nehh.. teacher" she replied.

" kim myung soo..would you like to help her??" the teacher asked. " me???" L asked. " why..can't you?? you are the best student for mathematics." the teacher said. " eun soo looked at him. but no expressions. "nehh..!! i will help her.." L replied.

_______________________________

"Hyung... lets go. " sae rin asked from sungkyu. " nehh.. " sung kyu grabbed her hand.

"where are you going??" woo hyun jumped to the seen " to next class" sungkyu replied. "ohoo..!! lets go together.." woo hyun gripped  sarin's right hand and sungkyu left hand. 

"omoo..!! you two look like her guardians.." L smiled  sae rin teasefuly.  woo hyun stared at L and L stuck out tongue at woo hyun.

[ all of them went to their bucket subjects classes]

[eun soo, sae rin, L, woo hyun and sungkyu- biology]

[junsu,song jong and hoya- chemistry

[yunsan, sngyeol and dongwoo- physics ]

woo hyun and sungkyu are seat partners. L and yi sull . saerin and eun soo got a desk nearby L's. 

"oppa..how about a day out tomorrow?? just you and me.." yi sull asked.

L smirked. "what??? day out?? why i need to day out with you?? " L asked. " why not??  i just wanna spend time with you..." yi sull replied. "yaaaa...stop dreaming..i have nothing to do with you.." L annoyed and looked out.

" you two..stand up.." the teacher yelled at L and yi sull. "aishhh...happy now??" L kicked the desk and stood up. 

" do you discussing another lesson??" the teacher screamed. "nehh teacher.." L replied. "what??' teacher screamed . " no no..i meant no ..." L said again. 

" i have been watching you two from the start

" i have been watching you two from the start..take your bags." teacher said.  

" wohooo...!!! god job teacher.. i love you soo much.." woo hyun exclaimed in a over happmood. L sent him a dead glare.

"yoon eun soo..she is your new seat partner." teacher said.  " nehh.."
L got a little happy... but he hid it. 

"sungkyu...saerin is your new partner"  teacher said. " Really ..?? "sungkyu got a big smile on his face..saerin the same with him.

"teacher...how about me.." woo hyun asked sadly. "kang yi sull..here is your partner.." teacher said. " what..?? ughhh..teacher...why it's me..??" woo hyun started cry from his expressions. 

" OK lets continue the class.." the teacher said.

during the class.. saerin and sungkyu were talking to each others happily. woo hyun and yi sull stared to each others in anger. L and eun soo just stayed quiet.

TBC

___________________________

Comments & votes

[ Edited ]