28- sick yeolii

"yaaaaa..let me go!! dummy!! " it's junsu, junsu was screaming over and over. because yunsan dragged her hair.

"apologize now !! " yunsan yelled. 

"never..what have i done to you for pray apologize??" junsu replied.

"yun called me dummy...apologize just now..." yunsan yelled over and over.

"girls..girls..stop it..you two are making bad noise here" it's sunggyu.

sunggyu and hoya mentioned to the seen.

"aaahhh..hyung!! let me go..this bumpkin is driving me to crazy..i wanna kill her..let me go!!" yunsan exclaimed and try to pull away him.

"hyungg..never release her..i will kill you at first" junsu threatened  to sunggyu.

"ok...ok..keep calm..keep calm...tell me what is the reason??" sunggyu asked.

"asked her, i haven't done anything, i just said she may come to know something, after she find a boyfriend..that's it" junsu exclaimed.

"what something??" hoya questioned. 

"ahhh..hyung!! " junsu winked at hoya.

"omo omo..got it.." hoya also winked at junsu.

"what??" sunggyu looked puzzled. 

hoya just smiled and winked 

"awwww....that's the point..i got it junsuyaaaa"  sunggyu laughed.

"yunsan ahh..why don't you like to have boyfriend?? " hoya asked.

"hahh..why should i tell you it??" yunsan stared.

"fine fine...girls..just drop it now.." sunggyu released yunsan from his arms. 

"omg..omg..i've done it again..omg..pabu" suddenly sunggyu started to screamed.

"why hyung..what's the matter??" hoya asked.

"sungyeol....i forgot to give him, his medicines" sunggyu replied.

"ahhh hyung..it's your responsibility.." hoya smacked  at his head.

"awchh!!! i know..i know..what's the time right now?" he looked at his phone.

"ohh..thank god..it has more time to start today's school..i will be back" sunggyu turned back to go out.

"wait wait..wait..what happened to sungyeol?? " yunsan asked while grabbing sunggyu's hand. 

"ahh..he is sick since yesterday" sunggyu replied and keep walk out.

"wait..i also come with you" yunsan ran out from the class with him.

Sunggyu and yunsan were infinite dorm. sunggyu's phone  rang.

**after the call**

"yunsan ahh..miyanehh!! it's an emergency. i must go now to woolim ent. so can you give him, his medicines?? "sunggyu asked.  

"awwwhhh...fine..where is it??" she asked.

"there is a cupboard nearby his bed. you can find the medicines in it" sunggyu replied and threw the key of the door and ran ahead fast. 

"aaishh...fine" she murmured while walking there.

after that she entered to the dorm and walked to up stiar to find sungyeol's room. finally she found it. sungyeol is sleeping. she came close to bed and sat down aside of bed. sungyeol looked so tired and weak.

"ohhh,,you looks so tired. please get well soon. you're my mood maker. so you can't get sick.." she placed  her hand on his forehead. tears were running  on her cheeks. but she didn't  know. she closed her eyes. after a little bit, sungyeol opened his eyes. he actually hasn't slept. but act ed like that. he looked along her. got a little smile.