10- Be my girl friend

" yaaa...choi jun su..stop..please stop..!! i can't run anymore.." song jong exclaimed at  jun su who is busy with avoiding him. "yayaaya..stop stop.." he caught jun su and gripped her hand asking "where are you running?? ughhhh!!! "

"I...I...I'm going to the library..." jun su replied.
"this is not the way to the library. yahh..why are you ling?? why didn't you tell us about you?? "
song jong asked.

" ahhh.....ani...!! i'm not that interest one. " she said. "yahh..i'm interesting about you.. "song jong replied in a serious tone.

"Oppa..oppa....song jong oppa..." few girls were exclaiming his name a bit far away from them.

"aishhhhh...!!! again her...these days my good and bad actions are following me.." song jong said in a annoy tone while itching his head. "whatt???" jun su asked curiously. "you will able to know it..." song jong replied.

the girls suddenly came to near by them. "oppa..this is for you.." a girl gave him a gift of box.."for what?? " song jong asked carelessly. "oppa..you know how much i like you.." the girl said. "yaa..shin hyu ji...!! i told you..i have no interest about you" song jong aggressively.

[ jun su just  looking them confusedly ]

"aaaaaahhhh...!! oppaaa... yaaah...why are you avoiding  me??"

" And why are you looking at us like you gonna eat us  ?? "
she asked from junsu. " aniyaa...i...i...i'm  leaving  now..hehe.." jun su smiled bitterly.

" wait.." song jong gripped her hand. "well...girls..i have to introduce someone to you.." song jong said. "who?? " the girls asked. song jong wrapped  his hand around jun su's shoulders. junsu  confused and stuck in the position.

" here girls...she is my girl friend..choi jun su.." song jong said. "yaahh" jun su murmured. song jong winked at her.

" girlfriend???" the girls yelled

"yep...we just want to be alone..can you girls please go now?? " song jong asked so calmly.

"jun suyaa..i think they don't understand that what i said..OK..lets go.." he gripped her wrist and started to walk away from them.

after a few minutes..they came to the school indoor stadium.

" sit down " song jong smiled at jun su. "nehhh!! " she replied. "yaaaahh...please don't look at me like this..close your big yeses." song jong said.

"butt.....what did you talk about  while a go?? i don't understand.."  jun su asked while staring at  him directly.

"hmmmm...i have to make request form you.." song jong said.

"say what??" jun su asked.

"mmmmm..Ok.!! but please don't get mad at me.." song jong said. "hmmmm..OK.." she replied. "promise??" song jong asked. "yes...god promise.." she smiled.

" do you want to be my girlfriend??" song jong asked.

" absolutely............................................................not..." jun su replied immediately. "hahh..i alredy knew your answer.. but..can  u please be my girlfriend?? Fake girlfriend" song jong prayed.

"hmmmmm...for what?? why it's me??" jun su asked...both of them kept silence for a while..

"hmmm...you are not like others..you are so clam with me..you know..all of the girls want to be our girlfriends..because INFINITE are the most famous boys in woollim high school..it's...it's very difficult.." song jong said.

" hmmm....i see..like kang yi sull?? ' jun su said.. "so..do you agree with me??" song jong asked..

'OK....but one condition.." jun su said. " what??" he asked. " you can't use me improperly..do you know what i'm saying?? ? jun su asked. "yeaahh yeahh..i know i know..we are just acting as a couple..no kisses..no hugs..OK?? " song jong giggled. "OK..i agree.." jun su smiled.

TBC________________________________

TBC
________________________________

Votes & comments
[ Edited ]