chapter 3

As I was dropped off I quickly sprinted up my bedroom to hide the fact I had a smile on my face. I quickly called Katelyn to give her the details on what had happened. I didn’t know what to think anymore. But I wanted to keep the promise I had made myself, and that was to make sure Niall would pay for what he had done to me.

I tossed and turned in bed all night. I was too awake and distracted to fall asleep. I paced back and forth for hours thinking about what my revenge plan on Niall would be. Yeah I may sound like a bitch but if you were in my position wouldn’t you want to make sure he felt bad? The one thing I that I knew was his weakness was food…….. so I was thinking that I could trick him to eating vegemite but I don’t think that’s good enough. I decided to sleep on it and go to bed to brace myself for the next day of school.

The next morning I was exhausted and drank 4 cups of coffee to attempt to stay awake. I could barely finish my Spanish class without falling asleep. Luckily lunch came soon enough and I was ready to sit and relax with my friends. Katelyn wasn’t here today because she was sick and I was afraid something was going to go down and she wouldn’t be here. 

Oh god, I thought to myself as I turned around and there was Niall walking with a group of girls behind him. I tried to hurry away but then of course I tried and fell and my lunch went all over the place. I was so embarrassed. That was the last thing he needed to see.

“Rebecca! Wait up! I’ll walk you to our next class!” he tried calling after me but I ran away as quickly as possible. 

As I arrived to fourth block Niall was the last person I wanted to see. 

“I’m glad you wanted to walk here together…..”

“Well last time I checked we weren’t a couple. I didn’t know I had to bow down to you.” I was being a bitch. I was not in the mood to be messed with. 

“HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE!! Today we are having our first cooking class. We will be cooking Irish potatoes.” Fuck like forreal? He’s gonna stuff his face, we all know it.

As Niall put his apron on he tried to put mine on for me but I refused. He was moving way to quickly. As class progressed on I let him take over in the kitchen as I just stood to the side memorized at how well he could cook. He was a good man and I knew that.

“Alright come and try it!” he said this to me as he took a spoon and made me try a bite. God, it was like heaven in my mouth. 

“Yeah, it’s .. uh it’s good.” I wanted to jump into his arms so badly and be like “feeeeeeed me more.”

He looked at me with the biggest smile on my face and all the sudden I see him look down at his cell phone and he was smiling at some text from Stephanie. I thought she was gone but apparently swasn’t. Niall lied yet again.

“Look, this is a waste of my time and as are you. I need to go home,” I looked Niall straight in the eyes and walked right out the classroom door as the bell rang. It was time for me to go home.