Chapter | 3 | edited

Bethany -

Once I opened the door every head turned towards me, it was slightly creepy due to the fact they all turned at the same time,

Curiosity was evident in their eyes, the teacher had stopped his lesson and turned towards me, he stood about 5'5, blond hair, grey eyes, he looked slightly a little young to be a teacher, he walked towards me and gave me a smile,

"Ah you must be Bethany rose, welcome to Phoenix high, I'm Mr Waltz, please have a seat next to Steven Halves, blond hair and green eyes with freckles, corner left"

He finished, I turned my attention towards the class as some mainly guys looked at me from head to toe, as for the girls only curiosity and some with.....glares?, I kept my emotionless face and stalked my way towards the back where the guy that the teacher had described was sitting, he was actually built and of course he was wearing a football jersey, I sat down to my assigned seat and focused on the lesson, but I couldn't due to the constant staring from my left, right and back, I decided to try my best to ignore them.

45 minuets later the bell rung, I quickly exited out of the class, everyone still staring at me, but I couldn't care less, one's I got to my locker I punched in my combination, then as I was about to leave a small petite girl with, brown hair and slightly different color eyes, green and grey stopped right in front of me, I would have gotten mad at this but I needed to keep my temper down,

"Hey you must be Bethany Rose, I'm Sally Field, nice to meet you"

She's in a quite but yet confident voice,

"Nice to meet you to"

"Wanna sit with me during lunch, since your new I could help you around school"

Well damn she's straight forward.

I decide to go along, we had lunch fourth hour, and turned out we had second and third hour together, we walked towards our second hour with her explaining the basic rules of this school, and one's we entered ,there was a sudden change in the room, the atmosphere became tensed but yet comfortable, the strong smell that was directly towards me, fresh strawberries, which I've become very fond of instantly.

I looked around and my eyes landed on a beautiful creature, muscled, brown light hair, really blue eyes, he too were staring at me, I knew what was happening, and I was afraid of the outcome, I was not ready and I will never be ready, I can't have one yet, I don't know what I'll do, because I can't love another, and finding him this soon was to much for me, but damn he's amazingly beautiful and handsome, can that even count? And god he's perfect,

The only obstacle that's standing in my way are fears of loving and losing them , my history of relationship was never a story to tell, and now that I've found my mate what will I ever do?, knowing him he probably knows I'm his mate considering he's a werewolf'

I have found my mate on my first day but I don't have any clue's on how to handle this situation.

He stared at me with his blue eyes, he was handsome and just down right a Greek god, we stared at each other for few more minuets.

One's I snapped out of my la la land, I decided what I was going to do, and that would be to ignore him for now until I'm ready but I'm sure that would be a long time to come and very much difficult considering he was after all my mate.

another breaker to add on my list of heart breaks.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Okay I kinda feel like she's found her my too fast but I was kinda going for this fast paste thing I don't really know how to explain it but I do hope you all like it and stay tune for more.