Chapter | 35 | edited

Shane- (really short pov)

My mate, beautiful,strong , kind hearted even though she denies it.

There aren't many who face their biggest enemy , who faces the things that ruin their lives and hold back from getting a revenge but her, she was willing to hold back for a friend, a friend that she barely even knew. She found happiness when she, herself promise she wouldn't.

True courage doesn't just mean you can do anything it means that you are willing to let go of the things you desire the most, to open the heart that you promised and swore to yourself will never be open by anyone. That is true courage and my beautiful mate acquires that ability, she is many things but a brave soul is the most that radiates from her. 

My beautiful mate.

¢

~•°•~
Bethany pov- 
I've waited for this moment , to finally get my revenge, to finally fulfill my promise to Ryder, even thinking of his names weakens my healing heart. I couldn't fulfill his promise sooner then I wanted but this is my time to make that promise. 

I stepped forward ready to end them both, but the moment I did that Liam looked my way,

"unfortunately , I will have to leave and take my dear brother with me, give him time to heal and you can attempt to end both of us, it just wont be today, toodles"

In instant they both disappear leaving the dead rogues only, anger boiling up inside me, once again they escaped. But knowing they are both alive only satisfy me for now, ones I have my hands wrapped around their necks I will send both to a place worse then hell. I turned back around heading towards the pack members,

"find one of our own, injured or dead bring them to the lake , I will meet you all there, I've got to check the others"

one of the pack member nods his head and ordered everyone else repeating what I've told him. I walked to the cellar where all the ones who couldn't fight hid,  opening it I find everyone huddle , mothers hushing their babies, toddler now playing about , their heads snapped to me and I gave them a warm smile

"everything is okay, you may all return to you're own homes"

they thanked me and walked out.

I needed to take the stench of the burnt flesh from my clothing. I headed to my room and quickly got in the shower, the warm water relaxing my body, I sigh, I was so close, so close to ending them. 

After shower I had placed on a comfortable clothe then headed to lake, the pack ground was cleaned up from all the dead rogues , but I could still smell the burnt flesh.  Everyone was at the lake, Shane, Sally, Maya and so on even my mother and aunt, I walked through the walls of people towards the middle and near the water ready to heal as many as I could.

finishing few injured wolves having their wounds tend by pack doctors and nurse. One by one I picked out the worse wound, not a single soul but my mother and aunt knew I could heal wolves and so they are now only finding it out, I searched for the worse wound. A blond curly headed women, with freckles and  covered in blood, her hair as well, her side almost torned off bleeding none stop

"please step aside"

I ordered the doctor

"yes Luna"

I kneeled down to the women, grabbed her hand in mine

"please let me heal you"

their were only a few injured members not as much as I would have thought. I placed my other hand above the wound and pictured it healing , it would leave a scar but at least it would be healed , after finishing healing the women up she gasped at the sudden changed and quickly wrapped her hands around my shoulder, thanking me as much as she could, I returned the gesture and walked around for anymore serious injured members. 

two hours later everyone was healed up, the chefs had prepared some food for everyone and now they were all chatting away as if nothing happened. None of the pack member was loss, just a few major injured, I healed as much as I could but even my healing can do so much. 

I returned to my room , finding Shane there, he walked towards me, wrapped his arms around me, sharing the warmth from his body, I wrapped my own arms  around him

"I love you, you know "

he kisses my head and I leaned more to his warmth

"I know and thank you "

I say, thanking him for being so patient with me, for being there for me

" for what exactly ?"

He asked

"for being next to my side and waiting for my heart to heal, even though its slowly healing"

I say, and I am thankful for him, It takes a good patient and so far his been nothing but that, I owe him so much, accepted the fact that I loved someone before him,

"obviously I will never leave or hurt you, you are mine after all and I sure as hell aren't letting you go soon, I will hold you as much as I can, kiss you as much as I can which is basically everyday, stay patient with you until you're heart heals and most of all love you until my last breath"

I looked up at him startled by his confession ,

"god I'm so lucky I got you"

I say then letting my lips connect to his, his scent filling me,  the softness of his lips against my own.

Slowly my heart is healing. I thought I would never find someone , I thought I was destined to be alone , but yet here I am breaking the promises I've made for myself , and I don't regret it a single bit. I'm so lucky to have him , to have him made for me, knowing that I am nothing but a shattered soul but I'm his, an Alpha's Shattered mate and that's enough to open my heart once again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Finally a chapter updated , took forever right? Sorry about that though but I do hope you.enjoy this chapter and stay tune for the next one.

1054 words counted