Chapter​ |48 | Edited

Bethany~

"Ryder "

In all his glory, standing in front of me. Not a scratch , not even the bullet that went through his heart. Not even the single bullet that took him away​ from me. I sucked in a breath , feeling as if my heart was shrinking​.

I walked closer , slower , afraid I would spook him, like a baby animal. I made my way towards him. But he only looked at me, smiling , his eyes looking through my soul.

His hands were in his pocket , the way he usually had it .

"hhh..oo.w?"

My voice came in a whisper​, like a very light wind. I reached my hand towards him , making sure he was real or just my imagination, but one's I reached my trembling hand , so curious to see if he was actually here, one's my hands reached his chest, prepared for what's to come.

My hand went through him and I froze. I froze like I was stuck in an ice cube. I stumbled back letting that breath I've been holding come out as a huge gasp.

"Wh..aa.trr. youu.?"

Like before my voice came out light but a hint with something else, maybe a longing. He only smiled at me. Then he knelt down reached out his hands and brushed my cheeks. Memories flooding my head, my heart filling with those same emotions I had felt whenever I was him, those same feelings that I have with Shane.

My heart running, rapidly , quickly . His body began to disappear and I stumble to reach for him but it again went through. I called his name, for him to come back, to come back to me. I stood up a little dizzy and still trembling . I turned around as he stood in front of me. He leaned down towards my face, then touched those familiar lips against my own. Those same lips, those pink lips that I shared with my own.  I knew this was him, no doubt it was , but how?.

He looked into my eyes and whispered just above the wind

"Let go Amaya"

Like a gust of wind he's gone and I fell and cried, hot tears streaming down my face. Those tears I've been  holding for so many years, the tears I promised I wouldn't release . But I did. And I cried hard. Poured every emotions there was . I clutched my hands together against my chest, every tears felt like a drop of bomb.

A touch awoke my senses . I looked in front of me, my mate kneeling down as those Sparks erupt like volcano. I wrapped my arms around him as he too did the same, cooing me like a spook baby. I have no idea how long I've been crying but soon I find myself falling asleep in the arms of my mate.

I woke up in my bed, my heart was beating normally. I looked around and saw no one but me. Then I remembered, I remembered seeing Ryder, feeling his lips on my own for a second , it felt like it was a dream and maybe it was but deep down I knew it wasn't . I sigh and head to shower. I past the mirror and saw that I was change into a long t-shirt that belongs to Shane.

After shower I made my way to the kitchen when I arrived I find my mother, Shane,the former leaders and Maya,Liam,Aden and Sally basically everyone all talking in a hush tone , they noticed me and gave me a weak smile, a smile of pity , the smile I've always hated.

"What's everyone talking about ?"

I ask my voice seems a little broken . Shane walked up to me while my mother went up and made me a plate of food. I thank her and dug in while everyone else talked. Thy seemed to be on edge. I took notice how Sally wrapped her arms around Maya tightly , how Alicia held on to her mate as her knuckles turn white , how my mother held onto my father's while my aunt and Thea all looked at one another with sadness.

There was something going on.

"I can feel all your edges you know, I can feel your fears and emotions "

My mother got up and walked towards me then sat down in front of me. She took my hands in hers and looked into my eyes .

"You've been asleep for awhile now "

She begins but the moment she finished my mind clicked.

"How long ?"

I stopped eating and looked at everyone , everyone's eyes away from me.

"How long mother ?"

She sighs and looks down.

"A day and a half."

Which mean tomorrow is the day. The day where blood will be shed, lives will be lost. The day blood will paint the earth. Mother's weep for their love one's, friends will desire for revenge. It will be the day that our lives will change .

War will begin tomorrow.

Tomorrow the prophecy occurs.

Mark Povs-
Finally. Soon enough I will have my reign. I will have the power and control her, her powers will be mine and mine alone. Tomorrow night​ is the night that I will finally have my victory. 

My rogues trained in front of me , ready for the battle for their lives. I had promised them wealth if they sides with me, some sided for revenge while others for the blood. I watch them train even though some had already died from the intense training, but not to worry, there's more of them, hundreds of vile and filthy rogues. Crowds of them that will waste their pathetic lives for my reign.

When the three moons align i will take what's rightfully mine.

Not long before the three moons will align will I finally be able to shift . For three hundred years I've waited. Waited for this moment and I will not let some girl written in a prophecy will stop me.

War is coming and I will leave  with victory following me.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey,so this book is almost finished about two or three more chapters then this will be done.

Who's excited for the next chapter???!

No one eh? That's alright.

Words counted 1029