Chapter | 9 | edited

Bethany-
Waking up bright and early was the easiest for I have done it for far to long that I've gotten used to, although going to school was another situation that I'd rather ignore but of course I have no choice. Once I got to school Leah, Taylor,Sally and the rest had met up with me in front of the school, we walked together in class but then separating along the way towards our own destination.

Tyler and Elena were the only ones left next to me, then we decided to drop Elena off at her class, and ones that's accomplished Tyler and I decided to walk to our class, for which we both shared.

"You going to the football game tonight?"

Tyler asks very shy, that of course makes him looks adorable in a way,

"Yeah sure I'll try to make it"

Tyler's face instantly brighten up, as a huge smile spread across his face.

"Great!"

45 minutes of boring class, was the longest class I have ever had, it felt like eternity and in all honesty it was quite depressing, and never have I ever been the happiest monster on earth for it to finally be over, but the fact that I had my next class with my mate was just another situation I wanted so bad to avoid but could never, knowing that there was a part of me that wanted to see Shane and the other part's afraid to get hurt ones again, I trudge my way towards second hour and when I walked in the first object my eyes landed to was his blue amazingly beautiful eyes , which held me captivated and I knew I couldn't do this, not right now , the pull between us was strong and it will get stronger the longer I have to stay here, without a second thought I turned my heels and left, walking towards my car, I searched for my keys in my bag, but ones I finally discovered it the world wanted to make this the perfect moment to dropped my keys on the ground i bent down but before I could reach to retrieve it someone had beaten me to it, it was no other than Shane Field, my mate.

This whole situation was very much cliche, and I hate cliche moments.

I looked at him and stared into his eyes, the world around us stopped and it was the only two of us, I wanted to grabbed him and make mine in instant but I couldn't i stopped myself from doing anything idiotic then I cleared my throat,

"Thanks.."

He snapped out of his trans and cleared his throat as well,

"No problem, where you heading?"

His blue curiosity eyes scanned over me,

"Just heading out, I've got some business to take care of"

For a second I thought I had seen disappointment in his eyes,

"Oh cool, I should go don't want to be late again"

With that he turns around and walked, I to turned around and unlocked my car but not before turning back around to look at him in which he to had turned around like I did, we stared at each others eyes ones again, not wanting to end it, I could stare at his eyes for long time, but I broke it and drove off.

Instead of returning to my house I decided to scout the surroundings, and also took in some runs for a few hours, but ones I had gotten home I noticed that my phone was filled with text from everyone, I decided to open Sally's voice mail first ,

"Hey Bethany, your coming to my party right? It's two weeks from now on Saturday starts at 12 and ends at 10, I'll text you the address if you decided to come along"

Attending Sally's party would mean I would see Shane, but not attending it would also break her heart, I could feel the emotion she has towards me, and honestly it scared me that someone cares, but I couldn't let my head get wrapped in the idea of caring for someone again, I've gotten a lot of bad experience from doing that,

So after so many inner battle with myself I decided to tag along and attend the party, even though parties aren't my things. Anymore.

For some odd reason the party that was going to happen sent goose bumps down my spine, and made my heart sped up, the only event that I was going to see was my mate and that's all unless the moon goddess decided to throw something in the way just for the fun of it.

.......................................................................hello people I've got some clarifications and revisions to make, on the first book Tyler was GRANT GUSTIN !!! But then I decided to change it up, instead of Tyler Being GRANT GUSTIN in the first book I'm going to make him as William Mosley, and GRANT GUSTIN as Shawn Fields. But of course you guys can choose who you want....!!!!ENJOY