Chapter | 8 |edited

Bethany-
Five days I've been in town, five days of  thinking of Maya, Shane and my werewolf secret, five days of miserable and headache,

so my only solution was to hunt,

I drove towards my new client. A client that I would soon have a mission to accomplish.  Ever since I stepped down from being a gang leader , I wanted  freedom before I take  another leader role, my mother had lend me three months of freedom before I take the alpha role and my freedom solution was  deciding to be a hit man for other gang leaders, but of course I hide my identity considering I was known to most gang leader.

Even though killing has no joy, to myself it was the only way to extract stress but other times I would work out, only when there aren't any client available.

 When I arrived to my destination, I got out of car, took a shot gun and placed it on my back, then I grasp three small knives and two on my ankle , one on my waist, along with a machete, two small gun then I walked towards the house for details of my new hunt.

"I heard your the best hit man in the world am I correct?"

The man who ordered for my assistant,

" I finish my jobs if that's what you mean"

"Alright, here's who I want you to kill"

He handed me a folder with the name and picture of Robert King, 59, betrayal, thief, and of course a massacre, killed 50 people during a bombing plus five more.

With that I walked away and began my job.
:
:
"PLEASE, I HAVE A WIFE AND A KID, YOU CANT KILL ME"

I looked at the man who I'm supposed to kill, pleading for help, making up lies to save himself, without any hesitation I shot him between the eyes  but not after torturing him of course, I had always hated men who claimed they had family but I always checked their backgrounds.

When I got home I took a extra long shower, then after that I headed towards the kitchen for dinner, when I got there the table was filled with food, and of course I couldn't eat all of it, so I ate what I could.

"Amy"

"Yes ma'am?"

" I want you to pack this food up and bring down to that house in the woods and bring some with you to, along for the rest of the maids"

"Alright ma'am "

After dinner I decided to go out shopping due to the fact that I've stained most of my favorite shirt , it took my 10 minuets to get there, and ones I did I instantly regretted it,

"Bethany, pleasure to see you here"

"Sally hey what's up?"

"Nothing just shopping for my cer- party, please join us"

" I've got a lot to do, but I'll try to make it"

"Alright well see you later I guess"

After finishing up my shopping I decided to return home and go for a run in the woods, Amaris seems to be on edge lately, I've been feeling her emotions that's been bouncing everywhere, but of course being as stubborn as I am she wouldn't give me the slightest clue of what's going on.

The feeling of the wind blowing against my body as cold air hits my fur pushing it back, the blurs that passes as I run, feeling free from everything ones in a while, a rare moment that I cherished, the moment of  comfort. 

A short while later I had decided to call my mother of the situation, 

"Bethany, hows the new town?" 

"it's okay, I met my mate by the way, but Amaris told me not to tell him that I know" 

"good, don't let him know just yet, there are way to many rogues, just waiting for an opportunity"

"speaking of rogues hows the situation?"

"few rogues has been stopped near the boarder, and the Alpha of the near pack,doesn't quite know about the little rogue problem they are having" 

After I had finished discussing with my mother, I was beat, so I decided to get ready for bed, as I have to return back to school tomorrow. Another day of nightmare. 

The same damn nightmare invading my sleep as it continues to torture me, and leave me restless.

-----------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 8!!

dedicated to RubyPhoenix77