Chapter | 30 | edited

Unknown-
She opens her eyes , and finally the moment , it has began.

I watched as her  body began to die down , eyes drooping until she returns to sleep. I walked out of the room , reporting to my master , this was the beginning , the beginning of her reign , she will save us all or destroy.

The trip to my master took twenty five minuets and one's  I got there I immediately reported her outcome.

"Sir it has began, her eyes have shown and the marking has appeared, should I conceal myself more from her?"

I asked kneeling

"no let her be, I will reveal myself to her when the time is right and that is soon, be patient my child , for you will reveal you're self as her sister soon enough and I to will reveal myself when the time is right"

I nodded and walked away, my father has always been proper with me, for I was his eldest and Bethany the youngest, although we were formal with one another my father loves me as he love Bethany but when Bethany had gotten separated from us we both were devastated. I wanted my mother and sister, my father wanted his other daughter and mate the day they had disappeared was like the day I had died. I could remember that day so clear, mother had came bearing with excitement along with my sister , the whole kingdom were in uproar, and so was I, as days passed my sister grew more in her womb it wasn't  a week later that my grandmother had visited us from above with a startling prophecy,  my sister born from half breeds, I was lucky enough to be born with one, bearing that amount of power could easily destroy someone, my sister and the prophecy in which my grandmother had informed us that she would be born on the night where the blue and red moon and white align.

This event could only happen in a very rare time, this was the first, no other supernatural creatures were born on that day for every creature had lost their powers and mothers bearing child had held off  the birth, my mother was a half breed , she had a lycan blood and a witch blood , along with my father being the werewolf king. That day Bethany was born, her cries held the world together and awaken the darkness, like it was told in the prophecy, that day grandma had warned of the new force awakening in her birth.

When  Bethany who was supposed to be named Amelia turns three the darkness will come for her and rule her as the queen, mother and father knew the risk, they couldn't be separated nor was Bethany and I for we both are connected but do not share the same powers. I had a witch blood but I was also just werewolf, the farther Bethany and I were apart the weaker we both had gotten, by the age of three, mother and Bethany fled but not without saying a good bye, my father and I she'd  tears as much as we could muster, father became weak for  a while until mother had contacted  him and Bethany grew more as our connection strengthen, but as we all progress so does the darkness, it wasn't much later when it had found Bethany although we were lucky enough to stop it before it has done any damage to her. As she grew I watched her life , she lived a life of hell, bullied, mistreated and heart broken. I saw every pieces of her life, I wanted to help her. I wanted to be there for her but as much I wanted to be there I needed to keep her safe. 

I returned to the pack house and was greeted by everyone, this was a plan all along, mother had brought Bethany here so that I could keep an eye on her, we hadn't much thought of her being Shane's mate, grandmother had probably planned it. I was greeted by Sally

"oh you've been gone to long, where too?"

she asked curiously

just taking a walk, you know with a lot going on the training and Bethany"

she nodded looking else where ,

"speaking of Bethany how is she feeling ?"

I asked this time , at this the light brighten in her eyes

"oh she's perfectly doing well, for being in a coma and getting pulled out of her mind is pretty surprising"

I nodded, Sally and I decided to eat something, we went to the kitchen and cooked up a whole army of food for everyone,

"food is ready everyone"

Sally mind linked, children began to run down, as well children who are much older and should be acting their ages, the adults came in last and everyone grabbed a plate for themselves. I too as well as Sally had ours, after we had finished we decided to walk to Bethany's room, we entered and found Shane sitting next to her bed side he must've heard us but ignored more and focus on his mate,

"I know you guys are there please come on in. I can't have Bethany all to myself , but she's  mine"

we chuckled, Sally and I had stayed for a while having conversations with Shane, soon enough we began to stand up and leave but not before Shane calling our names

"hey Sally and-"

Shane was cut of by a knock, I opened the door

"Hey, alpha told me to bring this to Shane "

Maya stood out there with am envelope. Sally and I had finally left the room and left Shane with his mate, I wasn't worried for I already knew when she would wake up. 

As soon as she wakes up she will know everything, mother , father and I as well as grandmother would be there to tell her everything, for she alone needs the training she could possibly acquire, for the darkness is looming over us and the only light is Bethany.

____________________________________________________________________________

Bet y'all didn't see that coming, there was a lot going on in this chapter and people  coming out. As you can see Bethany has a sister but who is it?, her father is the werewolf king with a little secret but that will be for the next chapter, her mother is half phoenix and goddess, in which this concludes as the grandmother who is "DRUM ROLL" yup folks you got it, the moon goddess, Bethany's life is set in prophecy and soon she will learn of everything, but there more remember, she thought she saw Ryder and this Emilian girl I know everyone is thinking of, or what about one of her former gang members sister? who is she?, there's more to find out so stay tune. 

I've also decoded to make this book  series  first a series, so the BANWB would be book one , this as book two because I love writing this book so  much that im x deciding to write a third, if y'all think I should comment down below and I will see to it that I take all your advices. THANK YOU.... there's more secrets hiding.