Chapter | 43 | edited

Bethany-
In life obstacles will always find its way to your life. Sometimes it could ruin you in a half or other times ruin you whole.

And this moment that I'm held prisoner to a man of whome helped  create the man I one's  loved.

The man that I thought I could have a future with before the whole werewolf situation.

The man that finally loved me like he meant it for the first time in my unlucky love life but like most time he ended up disappearing. Only leaving  faint memories of him and painful scars.

A man that I filled his heart with false hope. 

I've told myself to never blame myself about his death. But there's always this small part of me that feels as if it was my fault. Many times people around me before has tried to convince me that myself wasn't to blame. But that feeling never leaves. It always seems to linger . 

Now here I am my possibly death bed.

Now here I stand in a room filled with the people I despise the most. Well that is except for Aden. Filled with people who shared their parts in making my life a living hell.

Liam. The bastard who cheated on me with my step mother. But that was years ago only do I see it as a step towards a beginning. I  thought I had left that behind but seeing him, especially now the he's related to another one of my tormentors.

Then there's Alexander, the one who promised to take care of me, to hold me but only brought  pain like his step brother did.

He added fuel to the fire.

I will always have that huge part of me that will always despise them but in truth is if the pain they hadn't brought me I wouldn't have met my mate, found out secrets beyond my beliefs. And finding out that I have family. People who would love me.

I stayed silent and placed on a blank face as they chatter away, completely oblivious to the fact that I was in the room, probably the main reason why they've got me captured. But here they are so consumed in their conversations to even remember that I here.

I sigh and continue to stand in the middle of the room as Alex, Mark and Liam all so consumed in their battle plan.

But before I continue let me just flashback to how this all began.

After I have arrived, Alex greeted me with his familiar smirk but I gave him the usual blank look. Then Mark, aka, Ryder's father who somehow knew about werewolves before I ever did talked to me.

Revealed the one secret I've been itching to know.

°

°
Flashback.
Mark walked down to where I stood, standing in front of me with his hands tucked behind his back. Inspecting me from head to toe. Silently smirking. He lifted my chin up, directing it to his eyes. And spoke of his plan.

" My You have grown into a beautiful lady. Such a shame my son wasted his times with useless girl then you. But don't worry I will have ways with you. After I take out you're family and  you're father you'll finally be mine. With your power and my army I will have the world kneeling before me. "

He turned and walked back and walked away a little from me then again faced me.

"has your grandmother informed you of the old prophecy?".

I stayed silent and he continued.

"I assume not but let me be the one to tell. The old prophecy was written by the first lycan, the original moon goddess herself and the very first vampire. You see they three were original creator of supernatural. They balanced each other  out by the three moons. The moon goddess who holds the power of the white moon. The lycan, blue moon and the vampire the red moon. They each have their separate powers. White is to create, red is to give and blue is to balanced. The white to create the creatures. The red to give the power to individuals. And the blue to balance out that power. But over times the lycan and the vampire became irritated with one another per say. Fought over the attention of the moon goddess. But over times their hate for each other turned into more heated rival. Who hold the power the most. They've forgotten about their place to keep peace in the supernatural world and what they've fought over the very first. One day the vampire turned his head around and thought maybe killing the moon goddess will make him powerful to out due the lycan. Of course the moon goddess for saw this and so she decided to trick those two into creating the old prophecy, she knew that this rival wouldn't end in rainbow and sunshine. To create the prophecy the moon goddess needed something. The soul of the originals and an unborn child. So the moon goddess created the future child, her child to be exact and sacrificed herself, the lycan and vampire. You see in order for the child to be born she must be born when the the three moons collided. "

He looked at me with excitement in his eyes.

"that's where you come in Bethany. The moon goddess couldn't  keep her child alive when she's sacrificing herself. So she placed you , in the belly of a witch. The oldest witch. You would be born when the moons collided. You have the power of all.  The white, the red, the blue and the witch. But of course it wasn't the actual you, it was more like your soul just waiting to the moment"

Again he looked at me with the same excitement. But all I wanted to do was hear the end of it.

"You see Bethany, you are extremely powerful. Have the power to make the greatest man alive kneel down on his knees. The power to control an entire world of army, creatures of all and humans. You are the balance. The child of  the old prophecy. "

-------------------------(^‿^✿)-----------------------

And there you go folks the revelation of the old prophecy hope you all enjoy it and like,read,comment, the usual and stay tune for more.

1030 words counted.