chapter| 11 | edited

Bethany

I knew there was something going to happen, I had the feeling and I ignored it,now they were going to probably know my secret,

"this is the time Beth"

Amaris tells me. I walked around from the protective Alpha, who happens to be my mate. He snarled at me and tried to pull me back, but I got away fast,

"Bethany get away from them"

Sally ran towards me attempting to pull me back as well but I had stopped her. 

I looked at the rogues, there leader weren't with them,

"wheres your leader?"

one of the rogues walked up and snarled at me baring his yellow crooked teeth,

"a little girl shouldn't be alone"

he says

"and I care?"

"you should since it will cost you your life"

he laughs but I stayed silent,

"what is your business here?'

the same rogue looked bored

"were looking for someone"

me,

"an Alpha's daughter born with power"

Shane's father snarled

"your not taking my daughter!"

but his comment only received a laugh

"we don't want your daughter she is nothing but a weakling, like humans"

this got many snarls, and I was getting tired of this meeting,

"then I guess your looking for me"

everyone's head turned towards me.

Then I  unmasked my scent, they all sniffed the air and looked at me, the rogues snarled as the supposed leader ran full speed towards me, those who couldn't fight cowered back as those got ready for a fight, but as the rogue came,  without any difficulties he ran towards me and I grabbed him by the neck, lifting him up in the air and slamming his body down as I hear the satisfying cracks of bone.  

Another came bearing at me, he jumped in there air hoping to take me down but it was he who got taken down as I jumped in the air and grabbed his body, landing on the ground as I held him, snarling at me, I snapped his neck.

One by one they all came, for their death. 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Shane's Pov- 

I watched my mate take down the rogues one by one, I was paralyzed as so was everyone, we couldn't move, to shock by the sudden change,  even though she was fighting she still looked beautiful, I always had a feeling she was different and by way she fights with so much skills and the power her scent gives she definitely  is different. 

Sally was the first one to break out of our trans,

"we just gonna watch her or you guys going to help her?'

with this I ran towards the wolf who was aiming for her back, I bit his neck and he laid dead, everyone else joined in, my mother ushered everyone who couldn't fight into the house, there was a rogue coming towards my mother, I ran full speed towards her but before I could reach her, Bethany appeared right in front of the wolf, she takes him down easily and snapped his neck, my mother looked at Bethany and thanked her then he proceeded towards the house. 

☯back to Bethany's pov-

Everyone was fighting, at least those who could fight, I fought off three other rogues before I noticed the Luna who hurriedly ushered the ones who are either to young or to old to fight, she wasn't paying attention to her surrounding but only focus on keeping her pack safe, a brown covered in mud and blood hurriedly ran towards her but before it could get her I ran full speed in front of her and grabbed the rogue by the neck onto the ground snapping his neck as he laid dead, I looked at the Luna as she mentally thanked me, then my attention focused ones again on eliminating the rogues, for I knew to well I needed to explain some ideal information about myself,  especially  my mate. 

I just thought  I could've revealed myself when I was ready, but life is filled with ticking time. 

----------*-------------*------------*------------*---

Wow , I know that this is too sudden for her secret to be revealed but I wanted to make Shane and Bethany come together as mate.

But here is you're next chapter and so stay tune for the next one.