chapter | 13 | edited

Bethany-
  After I had revealed myself , I had totally forgotten about Maya who know stood behind me , asking answers in which I do not want to answer.

"Why'd you lie to me on the day I asked if it were you?"

She ask her eyes beginning to get glossy. I knew why I lied to her, and deep down I knew she does as well but  we were both afraid to admit, knowing her she knows that I still get affected by my past.

"That's another story that I can't right now tell"

I looked at her, I was well aware of everyone in the room, especially my mate.

"You guys know each other ?"

Sally asked this time,

"yes remember that friend I told you about, the one I met when I went to a human school, well this was her"

Sally looked at me, as if she were studying me, then a smile appear,

'well its finally nice to meet you Amaya"

the name sent a all of the memories, memories that I had kept inside , the painful memories that I wanted to rid of but I composed myself before anyone could noticed.

"If I'm done explaining please I would like to go"

I walked out of the room and went straight towards the woods, so that I could scout for any more rogues.

The air cut through me but instead of pain, pleasure, the feeling of freedom and being  alive. From the beginning I shifted the first thing I loved was the feeling of freedom. The feeling of not having anything weighing you down for a little , this was my favorite part of being a werewolf , just experiencing that little freedom.

I looked around for any sighting rogues and listen but all I could hear were the river and nature, the smell of blooming flowers and hearing the animals. I scouted the area for a few hours until I decided to return home.

Ones I returned I went straight and took a shower, my maids had the heart to get my dinner ready right after I took a shower it was nice of them but they seem to make more then I needed so I had let them eat with me. I chatted with a few and learned some of their names, those were at the table with me, which included Clarissa who was twenty , Sofia twenty two, Amanda and Lacy who was the youngest eighteen.

I had ascended to my room after dinner but ones I arrived a sudden knocked from my door was heard. I opened the door to reveal Lacy hands together and head down,

"don't keep your head down"

she looked at me and I gave her a faint smile,

"what is it?"

I asked

"there's someone at the door Ma'am "

I could tell she was nervous around me, which was understanding , back then my atmosphere was easier to approach but now from all the shits I've gone through it changed not only me but my atmosphere effecting those around me.

"Who could be this visitor at this hour?"

I questioned rather to myself ,

"alright I'll go, go on ahead and sleep"

I exited my room but not before grabbing a robe , I walked down the stairs and listened for a heartbeat, it wasn't a normal heart beat but rather faster then an average human , the smell of werewolf a familiar werewolf to be exact and I knew who's exactly it was.

I opened the door and was met by the familiar person, standing hands in pocket and blue eyes staring deep into my brown ones.

"Sally?"

______________________________________
Who thought it was Shane? ,

I was deciding to let it be Shane but changed my mind.

What y'all think is the reason why Sally's there..

Find soon!!!!!