Chapter | 36 | edited​

Bethany-

Lies.

It's been used for as long as anyone could remember, used by anyone and everyone. It's a dangerous weapon that could ruin someone , betray anyone and can ruin a trust for life .

All my life it's been nothing but built out of lies, lies after lies that sometimes I wouldn't even care anymore, but now, now that I'm about to find out the truth , the truth that was hidden from me, a truth that could potential change my life. I'm not sure what to think of lies.

My mother and Aunt sat across from me, Shane was the only one in the room, my mother had suggested for  the former leaders to not know  the truth , I knew I could trust them but my mother and aunt didn't , although  I  understood their views too many people to dangerous. Shane held my hand in his , every once in a while I could see him taking a peek from the corner of his eyes as if to make sure I was still next to him. 

Mom finally was ready.

"Before I tell everything,  you have to remember how important it is that you don't share what you are about to learn to anyone else , these information's that we will share with you is something that shouldn't be shared, you're lives depends on"

We nodded, although all I wanted was to know already. And so she begins her story.

"Remember what I told about you're father?"

She asked , "you mean the fake one ?"

"No , you're real father"

"Mom, every time I asked the moment I found out you avoid the topic"

And that was true , the moment I had found that Steve wasn't my biological dad I has set my focuses​ on knowing​ who but mother would always avoid or make up some lies.

"Oh right I'm sorry we'll this time I will tell you , but first​ let me remind you tht what I've done was to keep you safe and nothing more."

She pauses waiting room .y reaction or reply but  I stayed silent.

"Your father was a powerful man, my mate, he and I met at one of the conference for all Alphas , I was nineteen at that time it was the age for me to find my mate,  but since I was the only female alpha people tend  to question it. One time when I went to a conference my biggest rivel wanted to have a chat, he thought that he could take me down and take my pack, he's main goal for years was to take me down, attempted a few attacks towards our pack but failed.
I knew I could take him down but you're father didn't, he thought I was weak like everyone else did , he came out of the corner  and right then and there I smelt him , he's perfume, his scent it was addicting but when your father saw the scene ,  your  father banned him and I got mad at him for not letting me handle the situation on my own, he took it upon himself to question my decision about everything, about my pack , and us Alphas do no like that very much,  but after a while you're father and I got around and fell in love it took lots of  arguments and disagreement but we did fell in love , years we got married then we had you we thought it was only you but we had another surprised  you're twin sister , we loved you both equally,  but one night while we were having dinner there was an attack launched by that rivel that you're dad had banned , you're father and I saw this coming , we prepared for this, so  I took off with you because he wanted you , you're father and I discussed that it's better to be separated for both of you're sakes,  you were only five but leaving our family was one of the hardest thing , I took everything I needed and ran with you, the last thing I saw was our home burning in flames"

I was speechless, didn't know what to say or how to react, I had a twin sister , my father was someone powerful , are they both alive, I had so many questions running around in my head and it's making me anxious.
I needed more, wanted more, there's more to this story then what she says behind every words she said there was deeper meaning , the way she talked about it as if she was reliving it, I could tell how much it pained her to leave her mate and daughter , my twin. God I had a twin, what is she like ?, what's her name?, so many questions that only her could answer. 

I was about to ask her who my dad was and about my sister,  more about my life but we were interrupted by a knock , one's again,

one of the pack members was in front of the door panting as if she's been running , Shane walked up to her

"Alpha, we have a visitor"

the way she says it and looks in her eyes ,fear as if this visitor was someone important  ,

"who is it?"

Shane asked but I wanted to know more of the truth that my mother hid,

"Werewolf King"

Why would the king visit this pack?, It must be something important. I was about to ask her but my mothers gasp had cut me off ,

"Wait you mean werewolf king ?"

She didn't wait for an answer she ran full speed and my aunt followed , we followed ,

What is my mother's business with him?.

Somehow my heart was running faster then my mother , somehow my heart felt heavy and unfamiliar feelings surrounded me,

why was I feeling this way?

We arrived at the living room where the pack member showed us , where he was, the atmosphere changed drastically , but it was a warm feeling , as if it belonged here, that feeling in my heart , the heaviness was still there, my mother opened the door and gasped one's more , I went around her and there stood a man with a girl, their backs to us , he looked and felt powerful , I could sense so much power radiating from him, there's is no doubt that this man is the werewolf king.

He turned around and by god he was someone you could never forget , and someone who looked so familiar. He's attention was set at my mother but his next  words surprised me.

"My beautiful mate"

_______________________________________
I'm so so sorry that it took forever to update , I wanted to update soon but its summer break and I also wanted to enjoy it but don't worry since its summer break there will be more updating for  y'all I do hope you'll forgive me and here's a chapter for you to enjoy.