Chapter | 18 | edited

Bethany-
For years I've suffered , pain after another, pain from myself or from others, but I'm still standing , barely standing. I thought I was lost and would never ever again find something to live for , but the new founding of my families secrets changed my mind. Amaris, my sister, even though she only lives in my mind and my wolf , she was there when I felt the pain, physically and emotionally, yes she didn't do anything because she couldn't I hadn't even known about the secret until that one night but still I hoped that she was there to comfort me, to guide me to a path that's better then what I've chosen , but that was in the past what's done is done and right now all I could hope is that by giving Shane a chance it might give me a chance at love that I've never truly felt, a love that could actually last more then Ryder had.

Yesterday's event was very much eventful. Alpha Reid had announced me as the mate for his son, of course everyone was shocked as well as happy. Sally had finally gotten what she wished for, her brother a chance at love, she never informed Shane not did I that she was the one that pleaded for him, but I had figured that since I was his mate I'd put my myself to use, so as of right now I walked towards Alpha Reid's office in hopes that he is there, I knocked and thankfully he was,

"come on in"

I entered and a smile grew widely on his face,

" what can I do for you Bethany!"

I sat on the chair

"I was thinking , since I'm your son's mate and he would be alpha soon enough, I would like discuss on how this would be handled, my mother had planned on revealing me , only to take the alpha title , also that would be not anytime soon so I would like to make a use of myself as your pack members trainer"

he stayed silent for a second,

"your my daughter in law of course I would like you to train my members , as for the other situation it would he best if we all sat down and discuss that matter".

After I had talked with Alpha Reid I decided today would be the best day to start my training , it's three weeks of school because of holiday. I returned home to grab some equipment even though they already had their own. One's I've gotten all my equipment I mind linked Alpha Reid to gather his pack members outside, because of my wolf I'm able to mind linked anyone that I come contact to.

Ones everyone was gathered out
side, it was filled with chatters, kids, to teenagers, and forward. I study everyone from afar, and ones I did I made an appearance.

" Alright enough chatting!"

I yelled and everyone got quite, all the kids stopped playing,

"as you all know I'm your new trainer, and I hope that you respect me and in return I'll respect you, if anyone has a question ask right now"

everyone was quite for a while until one hand rose, it was from a small petite girl wearing a brown sweatshirt and hoodies, her blond hair covering half of her face , I instantly talked to Amaris to check up on her,

"Amaris, what's her wolf and her background?"

Amaris went away for a while and came back

"small grey with black spot, she's lived here her whole life, parents died from rogue attack only her survived, dad was a werewolf but mother wasn't , human brother disappeared "

I looked at the girl her green eyes looked so familiar like I've seen that same pair of eyes somewhere,

"Yes?"

I looked at the girl again as she asked her question

"does everyone need to train?"

I could tell she didn't want to train but in her eyes there's a fighter, a hidden fighter,

"depends if you want to save your life or someone you care about"

" what's her name Amaris?"

I asked , so eager and curious to know,

" Elizabeth Buckingham"

I knew where I know those same eyes from, the similar features but yet different,

Danny, my old friend, but how is she here.

This was a new discovery, I never knew she was related to him nor did I even thought Danny had a sister. I kept inside me and continue on training the pack member, promising that I'd talk to her later on.

"Alright lets begin, kids from below to twelve please line up on the other side"

they do as I say,

"now teenagers please do the same from thirteen to nineteen "

After everyone was parted I looked at all of them, the structure of their body,

" adults please give me three miles around the house pack "

there were groans but they all listened anyway,

"now all of you left, step up if you know or want to learn how to fight"

a few hesitated and some stayed back but not many stepped up, I scanned the small crowd, then walked passed them to the ones that didn't want and looked straight at them, in their eyes.

" those of you who refuse to learn, if there were rogue attacks, your family and friends need your help, would you just run away, or attempt in helping them in every way you can, save their lives or let their deaths be on your hands, it's your choice to run away or save a life"

everyone looked at one another, it took a couple of minutes to finally have some more willing to learn, others stayed were they were, and a few looked about confused and conflicted to make a decision .

I turned back in my heels and walked away from the small crowd. I knew some would refuse to learn to fight, like many trainer they teach just fighting physically, as for me, I choose any possible fighting technique, and any possible way to save a life.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kinda boring chapter but eh.