Epilogue

The sun shine down on my face, I feel the heat that warms my heart. I close my eyes and breath in nature. The water fall cascade down onto the small lake, it's bright blue color acting as the mirror for the sky.

Five months ago the war had ended. It still lingered in the air and in the memories of the surviving. No one could ever forget a war like that. It had taken too many lives. But everyone tried their best to move on. To live on. But some are finding it hard to accomplish. After the war many died so my pack and Shane's decided to combine altogether as one.

I couldn't be Alpha for another and yet be a Luna for Shane.

Mother had thought it would be the best idea.

Everyone is determine to move with their lives. But the war had left an ache through everyone's heart. Not only that because of the loss, some mates who were mated to the fallen had taken their lives and it went on like that for a while. Aunt tried her best to give them a second Chance but she couldn't exactly have the power to give everyone a second chance mate.

It all depended on that person.

Aunt Ana, now known as the moon goddess by only us has taken her place in the realm of gods and goddess. Grandma lives with my father and mother.

Speaking of mother she decided to live with my dad as the queen, expecting a baby on the way. Thea found her mate, Mathew and now they're going strong. Aden and Elizabeth now live with us after the war had vanished, I asked for them to come back. Now they've each found their mates, Tyler and Faith.

Aden and faith have their first baby boy. And as for Elizabeth and Tyler they've recently found out that she as well is bearing a child.

  Liam and his mate live in the pack house going strong and waiting for their first baby girl .

As for Maya and Sally they've decided to adopt their own child, or more like children. Now they've adopted a girl  Anarosa and a boy Kyle. The cutest children and their bubbly personalities.

And our little Sarah the third sister of Shane's has also retuned all grown up.

We've all got our separate lives but ones in a while we would visit each other. We've all got our family building.

Not only did my family here live with happiness​ but I've also visited my old gang.  They were beaming with shocks and happiness.  I've also met Sam's little girl,  she looked so much like her father,  as for his wife we had clicked instantly.  But of course I hadn't told them about werewolf.  Tyler has crushed me with hugs that it had taken him thirty minuets to let go. 

Truth was I missed my gang like crazy.  My old friends are the only one who knew I was still alive and surprised to see me with my own family. 

I listen to the sound of nature as I rub my growing belly. My baby. Singing he or she my song. Shane and I decided that it would best if we didn't knew the sex of our child. But either way my first baby was coming and I couldn't be any happier.

I've be held captive by my fate.

Held captive by the responsibilities.

Wanting nothing more then to turn and walk away.

Forget everything even just for a day.

I sing the rest of the song until Shane had made an appearance.