Chapter | 47| Edited

Bethany -
They've finally created an idea to handling Mark and his divious plan for taking over the world. We've also talked to Liam about the situation, gave him an option to stay and fight his brother , his own flesh and blood or leave with his mate.

His decision was to stay and fight . As for Aden I had actually convinced him to leave with his sister. They couldn't stay here and fight when they've only found one another , I couldn't let them find each other only to be taken away from one another.

Everyone was frantic. Liam had told us that Mark plotted to attack on the third full moon which is in two days. He knew nothing as to why Mark would attack on that day but it was the only day according to Liam that Mark would make sure he'll succeeded. My father had brought some reinforcement as well, the best of the best. Some of the Rose Blood pack also came but not a lot to leave my other defenseless.

I sat on the bench watching the water fall Cascade rapidly onto the pool of water. The sound of crunching and the scene came in and I quickly knew it belonged to Maya. She sat down next to me and stayed quite for a while until she spoke.

"Listen Bethany "

She turns her full attention to me an so I did.

"I've seen you struggle from day one, seen you place your heart away to save others , I've seen you broken so many times that it's unbelievable but through it all your still here. I want you to know that through all those years of isolating your heart creating a wall to prevent your self from loving is only broken down . I want you to know that no matter what your mistakes are and the blood that you've spilt , you are not a monster. A monster wouldn't have saved my from Brittany bitch, a monster wouldn't have cared for her gang , protecting them with all your might even when you are breaking down . A monster wouldn't have saved everyone even when they know it would cause them pain to themselves. So you see Bethany , no matter who you are , what you consider yourself to be , you are not labeled as a monster, so don't label yourself as one , you've been through hell more then any of us could imagine and yet we're you are ready to fight to save everyone , to do the right thing. That's all your good for , saving and being selfless , that is what monsters don't do. I find it hard to believe your still here , after all you've been through , If I were you I would've given up but you see I'm not​ you, no one is you because you are a unique person. You deserve all the happiness you could possibly get and don't ever forget that. You deserve all the love that is handed down to you so please don't reject it. You are more of what you make yourself to be"

My heart was aching with her words , with her truth , with her perspective of who I am. This was Maya Cohen , the girl who I saved from embarrassment. The girl I had come to close to in instant. Opening her heart to me. This was the girl who stayed with me through everything just like Emilian had.

"You see Bethany , you aren't a monster, you aren't the monster that you make yourself believe to. You are Amaya Wilson , the girl with a crazy best friend who's watching over you , the girl who Ryder fell in love and who Shane accepted through all your flaws , you are just a girl who struggled like all of us , except you are standing tall"

With one last look as if she's watching me through soul , she squeezes my hands and wrapped her delicate arms around me , sharing her warmth and love . A single tear fell on to my shoulder her finger wiping it away. I have her a smile , a genuine smile , a smile telling her my gratitude for her motivation.

She stands up and leave , her scent still lingering . I stayed near the water fall for a while hoping that no one else comes to bother me . But my wish was discharged as a familiar lingers in the corner. His scent . I turn to find that scent only to find no one.

Was I seeing things ?, Was this battle about to unfold in the span of days making me nervous, was I hearing things ?.  I sat back down on the bench,  having to release a sigh that I didn't even know I was holding but a whisper of the wind sent shivers down my spine . It as if the wind itself was calling me. Whispering my name in a delicate form.

Amaya

It whispers above me . I follow the whisper, my body moving on its own accord. This was dangerous but yet it felt safe. It felt as if I knew who was calling me , there was a familiarity in the air .

I walked towards the other side of the water fall, entering the cave we always met for important meeting. I looked around but found no one , decided to go back around but was abruptly stopped by the figure standing before me. My body froze, my heart stopped , my mind felt like it had stopped connecting with the rest of my body.

I hadn't realized I was shaking.

How was this possible ?, This couldn't be possible . Just seeing his figeure made all those memories I've tried to bury come out of its grave.

He looked clean , like nothing happened, a smile plastered on his beautiful face. The way he used to put his hands in his pocket, the scent of fresh shaven. It's all there , as If he's here , as if he came back from the dead but was actually never dead. His body just staring into my soul.

How was this possible ?, The question ran around in my head. Standing in all his glory.

"Ryder "

______________________________________

Ryder's alive ? , Or nah
There's also a war going to happen soon what do you think the outcome will be ?????.

Stay tuned for more. !!!!

1039 words counted.