Chapter | 27 |edited

I can't believe it's  already chapter 27, y'all  been a lot of support with my books from you guys so thanks it means so much knowing that someone actually reads my books so thank you.

Now lets get back to the story-

Unknown-
Poor little wolf, so determined to stay as a monster she thinks she is, but being  a monsters is not about killing or hurting as many people as you can ,no it's  more then that and soon she will see the real monster.

I've planned and prepared for this ,I will not let it be ruin by someone, her blooming feelings for her mate will be broken, and soon I will have my way,

"in deep thoughts are we?"

She asked as she made her way towards me, her mini skirt swaying teasingly but I am not in a mood for her, her clingy self ,I don't know why I even thought of taking her but soon when I'm finish with her she'll  be gone, I've already got it all planned

"babe why do you always worry about her ?"

She asks as she rubs her hands  on my body

"well this girl you've come to " close" to will be my reign"

Emilian quickly let go and backed of knowing I will choose her over her but still clings , not that I was complaining.

I watched her train the useless pack, with her mate behind her.  Watching Bethany with so much affection, ripping her away from him would be a show of a life time. The way she commands the pack with so much power and leader , she's the perfect queen for a powerful king, she could make the king herself bow down.
×
×
×
Bethany's pov-
The pack followed my instruction , every minuet they train is every second the enemy increases in strength ,training them is the only way I can give them to save their families.

"every second our enemies gets stronger !!, protect your family and focus "

they followed and each show their warrior side . I could feel my mate behind me watching my every move.

After the training the pack was exhausted we all turned in for the night. I walked to my room in thoughts , two days passed by when my mother had visited and still I couldn't let go the fact that she couldn't trust her own daughter even after a lie of a life time she held away from me just dangling over my head . it's hard to trust someone especially family when all they've ever done was lie but you and no one can stop anyone from lying its everyone's nature to lie. After reaching my room- well technically our room , Shane's and I, I went straight to shower.

speaking of Shane , although Shane had finally marked me we have yet to focus on the mate bonding we have yet to complete.

I wasn't afraid it wasn't the first in my life to interact someone, and they all have been someone who marked a part of my life and disappeared taking pieces of my heart but Shane.

Shane was and is different, he's my mate, the one person connected with me by soul and bond , mating with him means that I'm moving on, moving on from that past pain, it means finally admitting that this new life is real and that this is and will be my life until one of us dies, and that's another story, if he disappears everything that I held and accomplished over the years , the time that I swore I would never do and failed will happen all over again , but it'll be ten times worse , because he's my mate.

I watch the sun as it trades places with the the moon, the moon and the sun , one leaves as the other appears , switching day by night and night by day. The moons body revealing as the sun leaves tagging along the hues of color between red,orange,pink and more leaving the moon with the the blanket of darkness. It's amazing really ,how much the moon and the star accomplished together with only nothing but trading places for a day and a night. The creak of the door can only be identified as mate coming in- or so I thought as I turn to greet my mate but come up with no one , not a single heart beat , or a breathing , only my own,

"Shane?"

I called and used my extra hearing , then finally I hear it , the shallow breathing and foul stench , I turn around a Shadow leaning against the closet door , hiding in the darkness , it's tall and musculan frame can be identified as a man, I knew it wasn't Shane

"who are you?
I asked calmly , waiting and watching him with my eyes ,ready for any surprise,

"come out " 

I say with force and irritation, he stands and not a twitch of his muscle even moves, it's like he wasn't even breathing, silence was the only thing presenting me before I ripped his heart out , I walked slowly towards him as it seems like his figures go deeper into the darkness, the closer I got the farther he seems to go, until there was no more space to escape , then in blink of an eye he disappears , I walked forward faster ,searching for the man in the closet , but again no one, I search my bathroom my whole room but no one , frustrated I threw a lamp across the room from somewhere in the corner then my eyes landed under the bed, finding something , there on the floor laid a bag half way under the bed , I bent down as I reach for it but once I pulled it , it wouldn't budge, I cocked my head trying to locate the problem but as I slowly look under the bed , there was nothing , the bag was gone , I got up and jumped back , the figure standing the other side of my bed he's back facing me, slowly he's body turn and by the god I froze , its him , the man that haunted my nights for months and days. Standing in front of me , as my body goes rigid , I couldn't breath nor blink , couldn't hear my own heart beat, he's standing in front of me.

"Ryder ?"

I whisper and he once again disappears.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌹🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
DUN DUN DUNN!!!!!!; BET YALL DIDNT SEE THAT COMMING.