Chapter | 15 | edited

Bethany-

Love has it's beauty but it also has it's dangers, that's why you have to prepare yourself mentally and definitely emotionally. Two days ago Sally visited my home in way to beg to give her brother chance at love. I closed my wounded heart from love, from happiness.  I was loved an played  by two, loved by one who showed something only to be taken away, in the end all I've gotten was pain, mentally and physically.

Learning about mates and werewolves didn't quite help,  knowing that there was someone made for me, someone who would relate to my feelings, understand me emotions ,  but I can't , I've given up on love the day I was hurt,  by Liam, Alex and Ryder,  yes Ryder truly loved me but he left,  he left me alone to suffer in my own pain. I couldn't and don't blame him, all my life love was never on my side, I've never gotten love from my father , my mother who was thousands and miles away from me. So you see love is very faint in my world, like a fog that would soon disappear anyways.

I listened to the teacher as she goes on and on about a lesson no one was paying attention to. Shane was in class with me and I could feel his burning stare on my back,  I could feel the emotions he's sending out,  and these emotions scare me.

Class was dismissed later on and now I made my way towards the cafeteria,  but as I made my way, I felt a presence lingering and knew the outcome , knew that  I was about to be  pulled in the corner,  before they could even get hold of me,  I grabbed their arm and threw them onto the ground an oomph was all I heard,  I was about to give them another "gift" but the voice had stopped me

"Shane? "

I looked at Shane lying down clutching his back,  I guess I must've thrown him hard. I helped him out but regretted it instantly because of the spark that shot through my arms,  giving me shivers,  I pulled my hands away quickly before he could noticed,  there was a part of me that liked that sparked,  I felt like it belonged to me,  but considering we were mates I would feel that.

"we need to talk"

Shane finally said after rearranging his back which looked painful but I knew it wasn't. I knew what the talk was all about,  well at least a little. Shane led me to the backyard of the school where a small picnic table stood in the middle,  we sat down, 

"please Bethany understand me"

the first thing he says,  but I kept quite,  he continued

"I need my mate, I've waited for you for so long,  I thought I didn't have a mate until I saw you on your first day,  damn I was hypnotized by your beauty,  please give my a chance to feel what love is "

his pleading eyes I couldn't break away from,  I wanted to give him a chance but I was afraid,  afraid of the past and the future,  I was afraid that if I give him a chance I would get hurt, or better yet he would het hurt,   I know it's self fish to only think of myself but after so many heartbroken, can you blame me.
I became the way I am.

"Shane"

his name sounded perfect in my mouth,  I felt this was the right thing, but my fear was getting the best of me,  he waited for me for so long,  probably even saved what's supposed to mine. Maybe,  just maybe I could give him a chance,  but I can't give him a chance right away without telling him my past,  I know this was going to be hard,  but he's my mate whether I liked it or not,  a bond is strong,  especially between Alpha's.

"before I give you chance,  you need to know something about me,  something that I have kept inside and is painful to reveal, please understand that I can't give you everything you want,  you need to give me time "

his eyes was full of hope,  and I knew right away I couldn't back down,  it was already to late. So without further ado I began to reveal my past,  curious of what the outcome will be.
______________________________________
SHE'S ABOUT TO REVEAL HER PAST?!!!!!!!!!!!