Chapter | 25 |edited

Bethany-

Born from fire, created by love.

Was the last thing I remembered before I woke up to a warm bed, a heavy weight wrapped around me,  the soft breathing and sparks could easily be identified as my mate,  last night's event came rushing in and within second I felt myself smile.

I  couldn't believe that I had let him mark me,  it's a whole new different feeling. I feel the bond strengthen and my feelings towards him grew. I smiled and touched the mark, eager to see what it looked like, I quickly jumped out of the bed and ran towards the bathroom for a mirror. Hesitant, I took my palm away from the mark, revealing a rose with blood like thorns around, two wolves a gold and black howling at the moon placed in the center of the rose. It was the most beautiful thing I've  ever seen, I couldn't help but let my smile grow. 

I sat patiently in the office, waiting for everyone to arrived for some matters to discuss, minuets later the Alpha and Luna arrived along with Sally and Maya. The discussion about my position was to be discussed in the moment, because I was an alpha's  daughter and the only child my mother would soon handle down the position but along with a problem the fact that I was an alpha's mate in which case is a lot harder to compromise. 

"she can't be a Luna of this pack and be an alpha to another "  

Sally indicated which earned a few nods of yes,

"how is that even possible, never in a million years would a wolf be a position of two"

the alpha declared, in which he was right, everyone agreed with this statement,

"you're right, there has never been a wolf with the position of a Luna and alpha ,

This time Shane who sat close to me commented.

"this is the first"

the voice from somewhere announced , I turned around to find my mother standing in the door way, her hands behind , like she always has, her eyes trained to the alpha , everyone abruptly looked the same direction startled , to the fact that they hadn't noticed her presence,

"my daughter is the very first of her kind, a kind that is newly born"

everyone was silent as she made her way towards the window, no one dared to interrupt the silence and her , my mother has always been filled with power in her aura, no matter where she lands or stands her surrounding tends to find themselves in silence.

"what do you mean by that ?"

this time someone had actually broken the silence in the room, the Luna looked at my mother in the eyes, they understood each other, both Luna and mothers ,

" the old tale of the first wolf"

this was a story that I was told mothers shared with their kids in bed time, stories that covered the entire werewolf race, the beginning of time,or so I was told by my mother.

Story began with a man, who lived on his own little world. Story goes that he was the first of our kinds, the man lived alone in a cave, never saw the outside world,never heard the chatters of humans,never smelt the air other then his cave, never seen others like him, this was a story of a man who lived and built his life around loneliness , and emptiness , a life surrounded by a hollowed soul, his pain was so much to bear that his body began to form, transforming into a whole new species , that is why mates are important ,because of the pain and the transformation the man didn't know of a way back to his form, he searched and searched but nothing could be found, that is until one night , a cold windy and humid night, he sat upon his cave ,weeping in pain from within , his weep was heard by a woman  who found herself lost in the forest, he was blinded with pain that his eyes began to water with scarlet blood, and that was the first the women noticed him,his yellow bleeding eyes that told much , she felt connected to him,she felt his pain.

Because she took was suffering from pain. The women cautiously walked to the weeping creature, the closer she was the connection felt stronger.

It was told that after the creature and the women had met mates was born , but the story wasn't over, it was told that the women had gotten pregnant when they had fallen in love , only then did the creature found out that the women was no ordinary , she was not a regular person, one night the women snuck away from the creature and walked to the lake that seemed to never end beneath, it was said that the creature had found out that the women he fell in love with,built a home,learned and love was not an ordinary women but a goddess,

the moon goddess  .

Stories continued and throughout the years new stories began to appear converting the actual truth, no one knows for sure if the story was real but it was said the moon goddess was in love with a creature as strong as anything in the world that she had name him Alpha, as for the women who was the goddess of moon and mother of the alphas child. 

several stories were told but none seem to know the real one ,

"the story you were told when you've been just a pup is the truth, and that child that was born from the moon goddess and the real alpha is no other then me".

______________________________________
Update finally , sorry for not updating things are being hectic , I've gotta make up three weeks of school and lots and lots of homework but her is a chapter for you all, and I know this chapter kinda didn't make any sense sorry but due enjoy.

you guys are the best, staying with me for so long and waiting , so thanks it means a lot.