Chapter | 6 | edited

Maya-
I sat in my car thinking of my past, it's been a while, ever since Amaya had left things have been somewhat lonely, her and I have gotten closed, although we weren't as close as Emilian and her was, but we were pretty much good friends, it took her a while to open up to me, she had mentioned quite a bit of her past and so have I, well minus the fact that I was a werewolf.

And yes I am a werewolf, I had enrolled for a human school because I hadn't shifted yet , so my family and I stayed in a human community for a while until we needed to return to our pack, which our Alpha had gladly allowed us to, and now that I've shifted I was to enrolled into a werewolf school with less population of humans and more knowledge for werewolves race.

That was also the time I had last seen Amaya, after Ryder Watson died she became distant and more not herself, everyone was worried for her, some times she would be gone all day and all night but then whenever she returned she'd be covered in blood,

during her finest moment she had also informed me of her being a gang leader and that was another reason for her coming home blooded, she'd stay up nights and nights without sleeping and at times she'd lash out on everyone.

Everyone that thought she was cruel well, they haven't seen cruel yet,she became someone that she was always afraid of....

A monster

It wasn't her fault, she was not to be blamed but those who had done wrong to her , like Alexander, And when she had heard his death she went out on a rampage and killed everyone who had worked for Alexander, even his living families, and that's when she was also arrested for murder but her mother had covered it all up, she didn't want her daughter to go through jail time, the only guy she ever truly loved and loved her back was killed by the guy who she fell in love with the first and was engaged, the one person who also turned her into a monster.

Couple months of her unavoidable behavior she disappeared, no one knew exactly where she went or what had happened to her, some had thought she had died, and others thought she just needed a new start, her family had been worried sick for her, even her gang member who's now lead by Sam, but as for Emilian, she had gotten into a car accident and died, that was another reason for Amayas humanity disappearance, everyone she ever loved was hurt or died, and now she doesn't believe in love or happiness.

Amaya had gone through hell more then anyone could ever handle, and she barely made it out alive,

Everyone thought she was dead and now she's standing right in front of me, without hesitation I ran up to here and hugged her tightly like I was afraid I'd lose her again, she had become like a sister to me, she had taught me a lot of valuable things that helped my life, she had also saved me ones from a gang, and now that she's standing right in front of me, I never wanted to lose her, she had gone through hell more then ones, I could never let her go through it again.

Now here she's standing right in front of me as I held her in my arms fear of letting her go,

""Who are you?"

My heart sanked and I looked at the girl in front of me, I know for a fact it's her, she looked like her but her hair changed, I studied the girl in front of me , her eyes are the same, I sniffed her and her scent was somehow faint, she wasn't the same girl I thought I had lost, but somehow I knew it was her, maybe just someone who looked like her so with that I let go,

"I'm sorry you looked like a friend of mine from back then"

It has got to be her.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Hey hey---

What y'all think? I made a little twist in the story.