Chapter| 39 | edited

From here on out I will be just doing Bethany's pov but I will let you all decide who you guys want to have the last POV. And the surprise will be on this chapter, sorry for the confusion.
Also this book is coming to an end unfortunately. I enjoyed making this book, really I know that its not great but it's just an experience for my writing to improve and with you're comment and views it helps a lot thank you.
I don't exactly know how many chapters are left but it is , it'll probably end this month sometime.

So let's move on to our next chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------

Bethany- 
Its funny how my life turned into maze, how easily it changed. My life was never perfect from the beginning and I knew that it wasn't going to get any better cause in truth life is never always perfect, no one has a life that is built up in perfection , perfection does not exist in this messed up world we all just have to live through all its curves.

Never in my life would I have known or thought that from being bullied, being a nerd to dating the captain of the football team then him having to ruin me , to being a fiance to man I loved and thought I could spend my whole life with only in the end to treat me worse then the captain of the football team , then turning to the  leader of the most feared and strongest gang , finding family that loved and accepted me to my up most  ruin self, believing that I would never find love or never fall in love but I did and he was amazing he was perfect but he disappeared.