CHARACTER INTRO

(Okay so character naming time)

*The Rose Family*

Bethany Rose - main character.

Penelope Rose- mother of Bethany, also the kings mates, lycan also a witch but only half from her dad side .

James Rose- werewolf king and Bethany's father .

Thea Rose- Bethany's sister also part witch from the other side of the family .

Anastasia Rose- Aunt , a witch which she will reveal to everyone in chapter 40.

Annalisa Rose- the grandma also the moon goddess , the kings mother.

*The Fields Family*

Shane fields- Bethany's mate

Sally Fields -Shane's other sister who's mate is Maya .

Sarah Fields-little  Shane's and Sally's little sister who's away with their grandparents that's why she's barely or not at all in the book.

Reid Fields - Shane's dad who's the former Alpha.

Alicia Fields-Sally's and Shane's also Sarah's mother.

*Other characters*

Maya Cohen- Sally's mate and Bethany's former friend from the first book.

Liam Lacastro - the character from book one , was quarter back , cheated on Bethany from book one. Alexander Bright's step brother.

Alexander Bright- Liam's older brother (step brother ) , was Bethany's fiance in the first book, tortured her and made her life a living hell.

Mark Watson-
Ryder father, the evil mastermind , trying to take over the world.

And that's it for the characters.