Chapter | 37 | edited

Bethany-
Who would've thought that my father would be the King, the king of all werewolves , the one who could easily destroy a pack by himself.

I've heard rumors and story of the werewolf king, never seen him though. In my pack , the Rose Pack they hardly ever mention his name I would always wonder why  and now I knew why.

"James"

My mother whispers but we clearly heard it, he walks forward to her and wrapped his arms around her, she instantly relaxed and sighed me on the other hand was still frozen, my body frozen but my mind awake. I felt Shane's hand on my back, then his arms around me, like my mother I instantly relaxed a bit but was still.

I examined him , his brown hair and deep brown eyes with a hint of yellow in the middle, the dimples both side of his face, as  I continue to search his face I noticed the similarities , my mother's light blond hair mixed with his dark brown hair , now I know where I've gotten my eyes and hair from, we looked so much alike. I was so busy searching for answers through his features that I didn't notice the girl who came with him.

The girl that was with the king cleared her throat, and we all looked at her.  The moment my eyes landed on her  was the moment I knew right away that she was without my twin sister. Except for the fact that she's a little but taller. I looked at her, eye to eye , the familiarity was clearly there, I felt as if she was with me the whole time, my whole life, like as if every step I had taken she too had taken that step.

"Well it seems like we have some explaining​ to finish, why don't we go on ahead somewhere private"

The king spoke and we all nod our heads. 

After we has gotten to somewhere safe which is a place that I didn't even know existed , it has been hidden behind a waterfall near the lake that was about five miles away from the pack house. My aunt,mom, the visitors and Shane were all in the room.

The room wasn't quit what I had imagined instead of rocks and the sound of the water , there was a hidden room which I have learned needed to be accessed by only Shane.

According to Shane the hidden room was meant for me, he had built it before he met his mate for a place to have some privacy and clearly we all knew this sharing informations needed as much privacy as it could get.

The room was very much decorated. The walls painted in black and red squares, a fire place placed against the wall, I have no clue how Shane could manage to place a fire place behind the waterfall but he did, the floor was decorated in a simple white tiles but looks as if it had just been built recently. We all sat down in each of our own chairs.

Shane scooped me in his arms and shared his warmth as my mother and the king sat next to one another.

And so it once again began , another telling secrets but this time it's from the King who I had believe to be my father.

"I'm sure you have a lot of question Liliuna"

Wait whose Liliuna? I asked to myself.

"Oh pardon me I have forgotten , that it is not the name you go by, Liliuna is you're birth name, but as your mother has told you that there were dangers at that time so you both had to flee, you're sister and I have missed both of you greatly , the moment that you both fled  we have watched over you, you have no idea how much we very much missed you, although we are strangers to one another you still are my daughter"

He stops for a second letting me soak in the informations but I knew and​ so did everyone else in this room that it would take more then just a few second.

"Like you're mother said the rival that attacked our home had escaped and for years we searched for him only coming up without a clue, but either he's dead or alive we have prepared for what's to come, but there's more the reason that he wanted you, a reason that made us jump into action , he wanted you because you my dear Liliuna are special."

The unfamiliar name used one's more but before I could correct him the girl spoke.

"Father may I speak?"

He nodded, then the girl​ turn to me

"Do you remember me?"

No should though? I thought.

"I'll take that as a no, I go by with a lot of names, you see I could jump into someone soul and be them for a change but not to cause harm, you see Liluana I was Amaris , but this is my true form, Amaris is you're real wolf but she had gavin me permission to take hold of her"

Now this was a shocking news, no wonder I would sometimes feel her gone.

"So you're telling me you've watched over me but didn't say a damn word"

"Yes that is true but you have been going through so much , I didn't want to add another also it was to keep you safe"

I don't answer so she moved on. I wasn't angry but wasn't calm either. She's been through my mind, through everything , my killings , my suffering and yet she didn't say anything .

The king continued to talk.

"you see Liliuna, you are much more special then you think, so powerful then you understand. That is why we had to keep you safe, to protect you. The rogued that are forming has a new leader we don't know who or if it's the same guy that wanted to attack your mother but they're forming , only you are able to destroy him, because we know he is not a  normal rival"

There was so much going on, so much informations that it was making me dizzy. But I wanted more and more I shall have.

Speaking of rival, they haven't told me what's his name.

"Who's this rival ?"

I asked ,

"Mark Watson"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 37 is done and I'll be working on chapter 38 , I'm trying to update as much as I could so I can finish my other books but enjoy and tell me how your summers been going ? . -----Mel