Chapter | 49 | Edited

Bethany-

Death.

Bloodshed.

Pain.

Loss.

Vengeance .

Greed.

Power.

All have one in common.

War.

For years and years supernatural  have gone to war. Even humans. And still today we all fight wars. It might not be a war that will shed blood, but war isn't just that form , it's many.

I've been in multiple forms of war. A war against gang , myself and family. But I've never been in a war where werewolves alike will tear each other to pieces. All for different and same reasons.

A war caused by a man who simply wants power for himself, to reign and rule the world beneath him. It's disgusting how one could think so vile. How one could go all the way for power not realizing that they're taring themselves apart. There are many men who've been in a greediness situations and Mark Watson is no exception. The father of the man who placed a special form in my shattered and battered healing heart.

A war that will begin by the crack of dawn.

Tomorrow will be the day of unknown. A day that we will not know the outcome off, the people we will lose , the blood we will spill on the earth and the lives we will take.

I watched my family and friends all chat happily knowing tomorrow they might not even live to see another day. Knowing that war is coming yet they're smiling.

It's cruel if you think of it yet heart warming. Fitting a split moment before it's gone.

We all had gathered around as if there was a festival going on, mates stuck to each other as if they've been glued , children laughing and running around , chasing after one another. Not a care.

Enjoying this day while it lasted. Sharing laughter with everyone, and just making few more memories.

An arm wrapped around me and Sparks​ erupt. I turn from my recent position and wrapped my arms around Shane who placed his lips against my own.

"Baby doll as much as I want to keep you to myself the families are waiting."

He whisper​ against my lips. I let out a sigh and walked towards the back where most majority of our pack and some from the rose pack had also came waited. Everyone was in a group of ten people all with some sort of leader. Everyone decided that it would be best to play a sport to get everyone's mind off from the worrying towards the upcoming day.

We all lined up in our group, this game was fairly simple yet challenging. The game was each group has a color , our color was a dark red, each team has two hours to find their colors which was hidden everywhere, each team had ten sets of color the first to find must report back to the Alphas and the group is given an object, it could be puzzles which has a hidden clue, it could be anything . After that clue is revealed the team must locate that clue and so on. But we must all watch our backs from the other team who could shoot us with paintball guns.

The game could turn extremely dangerous , it's a fight to the finish. But one rule is that there is absolute no killing or extreme physical pain. The first team to finish their course must report back to the Alphas . It's a simple game actually but the courses are set with traps that could end up for hours.

My team and I which I led all took our spot. The alpha signals when we are able to began our course.

When he signaled ,my team and I quickly grabbed the essential needs, ropes, flashlights , snacks , etc. Sally was in my group so she second command.

"Alright our first course is finding this"

I held up a picture of a weird looking cup. Making sure everyone could see.

"After we've located this we must find a flower and add water from the waterfall"

This part was easy, I knew where the waterfall was located and the flower but the cup which is hidden in the most forested part of the wood.

"It says that the cup is located somewhere deeper into the forest line which is the most forested part, it could extremely take forever since the cup is painted in brown. "

They all nodded understanding.

"But the forest itself has many obstacles, snakes, bears and some had created traps, and some other teams could be lurking, but don't worry Sally here has an idea that could help us and if others as well have an idea please do not hesitate to suggest , this game is built for working together  "

We entered the forest thanking that it was still afternoon which meant that there was some sort of light and began our game.

(Sorry guys but I'm just going to time skip to the sport is over)

After a long day everyone was exhausted but still had an amazing time. We all ended up searching for one another during the game when some of the teams got caught up in a sticky situation but thankfully no one got injured badly . After the game we all sat in the round table and chatted happily away.

After dinner I went up to my father's room which he was surprised of.

"Hey"

I knocked on his door when my mother was in the shower. He had looked down on me surprised .

"Oh hey hunny what's up? "

He looked uncomfortable yet relieved that I visited him. I wanted to actually make up with him , he wasn't there most of my life but it wasn't his fault nor was it my mother's and I couldn't exactly​ go on life with war the next day knowing I've never really forgiven my father.

"Oh I just wanted to say goodnight "

He was silent for a second and then smiled up at me.

"Goodnight sweetheart"

I went up to him and wrapped my arms around him which he instantly returned after a pure shock .

"Good night Dad "

A smile broke on his face and I knew that I truly forgiven my​ father.
I had done the same with Thea and spent a good amount of time chatting and getting to know one another. Turned out we had a lot in common and our bond strengthen.

That night I had slept with my mate, determined that I would end this war , make my family live a life with one other , determined that no matter the outcome come of this upcoming war is that I would try my best to keep them all safe. To keep my love one's alive even if it meant giving up my own life.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

This book is almost at it's end so I hope y'all are ready for the upcoming chapter.

The final showdown.