Chapter | 14 | edited

This chapter is dedicated to Xx__Julliett__xX

Bethany~

Sally stood outside my door, her hands in her blue faded jeans, eyes filled with something I couldn't figure out. To me this was surprising, but I didn't show it, I was also slightly confused on how she figured out where I lived but considering her father owns this part of the land is understanding.

"Sally ?

She looked at me as if she was nervous, or conflicted.

" I need to talk to you"

The look in her eyes told me there was no room to object, I'm not one to take order from anyone because of my alpha blood or plainly because I refused to take order from anyone but there times in a situation that I will have to and by the look in her eyes I could tell it was important.

"Well then come on in"

she walked into my room and looked around , absorbing her surroundings . 

" nice place"

she says now looking at me,

"thanks".

We sat down in the living room later on, her with tea in hand and sitting across from me,

" well what did you need? "

she took in a deep breath and set the mug down. I wasn't nervous but I was somehow feeling something , I've kinda had a clue on what she had to talk about with me, and that clue involving her brother which will be my mate.

"Before I tell you this , please understand that I'm only doing this to help everyone "

I nodded now curious to what she had to say,

"I know about Ryder Watson"

I had almost dropped the cup I was holding  but quickly composed myself and straighten up, heart quicken.

"How ?"

I already knew the answer the only person who knew this was Maya,but I wanted to clarify it.

"Maya, she's my mate she tells me everything, she told ms this before you came here"

I wasn't mad or furious at Maya for spilling my life secret , they were mates,

"what did she tell you?" ,

"she told me that you someone special before, his name was Alexander"

hearing his name for the first in someone else's mouth brought back old memories,memories that I wanted to burn,  she continued,

"she told me what he did to you, and who he took from you"

I was quite and wordless, I let her continue with her words

"I'm sorry for what you've gone through, and I know sorry is not enough but please give my brother a chance, he's been waiting for you, he saved everything for you, I know its going to be hard, but you guys are mates, mates have different feeling, and I know he already loves you".

Love, its such an amazing word but yet deadly, not a face nor a thing and hard to find and hard to let go but easy to be painful. I've lost faith in love the moment I lost Ryder, but when I had found out about mates and werewolves I had this tiny feeling of happiness that I will be loved again but also get hurt, and I won't allow myself to be hurt more then I can count.

But then maybe , just maybe I could find that tiny spark to open my heart to someone new, someone who could love me, but opening that door is a big risk, that I'm not sure I'm willing to take. I've been broken hearted more then I could remember, loved by two but only  brought me pain, only played me in the end , but the last loved me dearly only to be taken away from quickly. 

Love is an amazing thing , it has a life of its own, but sometimes love can lead you to the things you fear the most or the things you want to avoid, because love can be a beautiful deadly weapon.

"I'll think about it"

Was all I could tell her, promise her. I hoped he understood my decision , if she were in my situation it would've taken longer for an answer to be released but that tiny spark in me kept nagging that maybe I should give it a try, just maybe I'll find what I've been looking​ for, something I didn't even think I was looking for.

Pure love .

---------------------------------------------------------
Do y'all think she'll give him a chance ????? .

Find out more. 😊