Chapter | 51 |edited

Bethany-

I've cheated death multiple times.

I've lived my life surounded by pain.

Lived a life where people come and go out of my life.

I've lived through heart breaks.

And yet here I am, surounded by the people who will truly love me. Even though I am just pieces put back together. Here I am as I stand in front for a war of unknown. And maybe deep inside me says that if this was the outcome of my pain and suffer I would go through it all over again. 

I stand in the office of m mate's as we go all over the plan one's more. 

"Rogue's will be coming in , in every corner. The south, east, west and north. According to Liam Mark will be leading the only north. The south and east are the open area where most likely more rogues will attack, in the back of the pack house. Since we have Liam they will figured out that he has told us their plan in which they will change tactics. Mark will probably change course to the West while the South is led by Alexander. When the moon's arise all at ones they will attack. While Mark stays behind and attack when we least expect him to. " 

They nod as Shane explain this this to them, understanding, but deep beneath the worrier act is a man or woman covered in fear. Fearing that some may never see their mates or family, in fear that they will never even meet their mates. I ache for both my pack and Shane's I am after all the Luna and the Alpha. I ache for their fear and worries. But I will make sure in the depths of my heart, my soul as their leader to make sure they walk out, out of that battle with scratch and bruise, with their lives.

I exits the office dan head towards where Sally was organizing the pups.

"Hey Sal how's it going ?"

She turns around from whatever she was doing.

"Oh hey well we have about thirty pups some of the teens are also helping and mother's are as well. "

I smiled at her hard work.

"Your doing great. "

I walked towards the pups where they were playing not realizing the battle was approaching. One kid with blue eyes and pale skin sprinkled in freckles run up to me.

"Una !"

He wraps his little arms around my legs and I picked him up.

"Why hello little one where your mom at?"

He looks around and points to a red head who's belly is around .

"Why aren't you helping your mama ?"

"I sowy"

He pouts which by the way was adorable.

"It's okay now why don't you gob ahead and help your mama your little baby sister or brother needs help too ?"

He shakes his head up and down. Kissing his cheeks and setting him down he run towards his mama who was holding blankets. His mom gave him about two and followed her.

Arms wrapped around my waist and I knew it belonged to Shane.

"You are going to be a great mother"

Would I when the time comes ?. Sure I wanted a family but I was afraid for my child.

"And you are going to be a great father"

Kissing his lips and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Why can't you stay with the pups and mom's ?"

I knew  he was worried and I too was worried for him. But this was my pack and I as their Luna its in my blood to protect them.

"Because I'm a Luna and I will protect them. "

•^•

Few hours later all the pups and mom's and those who couldn't fight were safe. I had bid my good bye with Sally and Thea who would watch over them. Now we all gear up. Aden and Elizabeth had already left to the human society. Liam was with Shane as well as my father and mom. After gearing up I walked out to join the others.

"How's everything so far ?"

I stand next to Shane.

"Well your father is leading the east with dozens of good trained wolf. South is my father. Your aunt and Penelope is leading the west , you and I the north "

Each sides had already been built traps and a hundred werewolves. I already knew my aunt could take care herself since she's a witch. Mother knew how to fight she's the one who taught me.

We will walk away with victory

I feel amaris in my head and hear her voice. How much I missed her. I see her true form. Not the form that I had ran with , not the form that everyone knew but he true form. Our try form and I could just feel our powers surging through our body.

Suddenly there was a sudden pain shot through my head. I knew what was happening looking out the window I see the moons.

White from the moon goddess.

Red for the vampire.

Blue for werewolf.

I looked at Shane. 

"Please be careful I could feel it already its starting . "

He turns around and places his forehead against mine.

"I should be the one to tell you that but I know you'll kick some ass . "

I noticed a small tear slipped from me and his .

"I have been the happiest mate and its all because of you. Thank so much for being here for me. For loving me I am nothing but shattered "

He hooks his fingers and lift my chin leveling with his eyes.

"You are my mate, my moon , you are my everything , you've made me so damn happy. This is not a good bye we will have a family together , grow old and I will make sure our baby girl is away from boys. You will be my wife. Please my moon be careful"

He places his lips with mine and I kiss him back with love , with passion with everything I've got . The man made for me was here in front of me an I will not lose him to this battle.

"Alpha, Luna they're here "

And so it has begun.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Two or three more chapters left and this book will be  officially over.

1039 words counted.