Progress

Okay so this is not a chapter this is an over all of what happened and the character break down. 

So in the beginning there were characters introduced but dont really or not at all heard in the story, reasons for that is they might take a role in the near chapter, so lets breakdown the charcters

Main Characters 

Bethany (Was known as Amaya in the first book) 

Bethany moves to a new town away from the life she utterly hated, (note: if you haven't read the first book I advise you should so it makes sense), anyways she moves away letting everyone but her mother believe that she was dead after the hell hole life she had. She Changed and found out some secrets that her mother hid. She found her mate and marked her after having to adjust to her new found mate because we all know that love is her weakest talent.

~shes an alpha's daughter the only daughter

~She has powers?/ her wolf name is Amaris, also few secrets will be revealed about her. 

~Right at her first day of school she meets her mate. 

Shane Field (an alpha of the 2# largest pack the Warrior's Pack) 

~Shane is Bethany's mate

~Shane is slowly finding out about Bethany and the her past. 

~Not much to say about him yet. 

Sally ( Maya's Mate)

~Sally will and is the second in command

~Sally is a year younger then Shane

~She's gonna have a role in the near chapter, and its going to big, secrets about her and Shane will also be revealed. 

Maya Cohen (Sally's mate, the gamma ) 

~Maya was a girl from the first book the one that was brave enough to talk to Amaya and her past gang life. 

~Hated Brittney b*tch

~ Not that big of a role she has, but shes someone important and will be aiding Bethany in something. 

Others Character- 

Bryan Smith- Warrior, nothing major about him just an extra character. 

Leah Lo- Sally's best friend but also will have a part in Bethany's life. 

Tyler Swiss- Warrior, nothing major. 

Taylor brown- also not that much of an important charater

Austin Love- The beauty of the group (But shanes the number one)

Elena Brad- Something big will happen to her and bethany (nothing romantic.) 

The parents of course are also important. 

There will be several of events going to happen and  everyone will have their unanswered questions, especially Bethany. So stay tune for more and ill keep updating as best as I can.