Chapter 5

I look into Conor's eyes. The eyes that you so easily get lost in. He look into mine. I don't know for how long we sit like this, maybe a minute or maybe ten minutes. All I know is that this is something that I love, it keeps me calm. I inhale and exhale, Conor does the same and put his hand on my cheek. He lean forward against me and the moment is real. Our lips touch and we start kissing. Everything is so perfect, he's perfect and this he, is my boyfriend, Conor Maynard. It's still hard to believe. Every time someone asks about him I have to pinch myself, its so unreal. When we're done kissing I lean my head against his shoulder. Conor put his arm around my waist and pull me close.

- I love you, he whispers into my hair.

- I love you more, I say and close my eyes. 

We sit like this until Jack and Josh arrive home. It's time to film. Within a sec i'm nervous, I hate this, It's just a camera I say trying to calm myself a bit. I go to the bedroom to change from my comfy tracksuit bottoms to some more casual clothes. I go for some high waisted jeans and a crop-top. Then I do my make-up. " Not too much", I say to myself thinking of Conor. Some mascara, concealer, rouge foundation and highlight. I put the make-up bag in the bathroom and go down to join the boys in the living room. It's quite funny being behind the camera and see how these short clips that are put up on Youtube is actually made. The lights has to be in the right position and everybody has to be in shot. The boys does the hard work and I sit down on the sofa trying not to be too much in the way. Then it's time.

- Come on guys, lets do this, Jack shouts from behind the camera and everybody go and sit down. Me in between Jack and Conor, I cross my legs and Conor put his arm around me. The filming can begin. "Just be yourself, okay, you can do this" Conor whispers to me just before Jack do his intro. 

- Hi, guys, can you see who i'm joined with, Says jack and point at Conor so we all can say our names.

- Hi, I'm Conor, Jacks brother, Conor says like its the easiest thing in the world.

Its my turn, I take a deep breath and start. 

- Hello, I'm Anna and I'm Conor's girlfriend, I say straight into the camera. 

I did it, the worst thing is over and i'm so proud of myself. Conor squeeze my shoulder and I know his proud of me too. When the intro is over is it time to start the real video. " Okay guys are you ready to read some fanfiction" Jack says and we all scream "hell yeah" like we decided before. "Everybody has the text on their phone and we are gonna read our own parts"Jack says so the viewers can understand what we are going to do. "This could be really weird", Conor says, "Like this is what a fan thinks what we are". " Yeah, exactly, like does your fans even know who I is, I say looking at Jack. " Lets find out, shall we", Jack says to the camera. Jack start reading and the video end up really funny.  "It's quite scary how much everybody knows about us", Josh says When we are done filming. " Yeah, just through Youtube and social medias", Conor says and pull his hand through his hair. 

- I'm hungry, shall we go down to town and eat something, I say looking at the boys.

- Sounds like a great idea, lets go guys, Jack says putting the camera and the tripod away.

We decide to go to wagamama to celebrate that the video went so well. When we all sit around the table in the restaurant talking about how we should celebrate Joes birthday next week is it quite funny when he actually calls Conor to ask if we want to come over to his place. It's Friday so we decide to go for it. I think back on last year when I used to sit in my bedroom in Sweden waiting for Joe, Jack, Conor etc to upload their, videos it felt like Christmas when i got the massage that the video was uploaded and now I get to sleep in the same bed as Conor and talk to these people on a daily basis. It's sick how fast things can change. 

On the way back to the flat I get to ride on Conor's back because I got blisters all over my heels from the new shoes that Conor bought me. It's really romantic and I snuggle my face close into his neck. When we arrive home is the time just over five and we have planned to be at Joe's at six thirty. Everybody start getting ready for tonight, I take my clothes of and jump into the shower. I'm so pumped for this evening and I don't know why, I used to hate meeting new people but after I got to be in Jacks video everything got easier, I was even able to take som photos with Conor and some of his fans when we were out in town. This achievement just help me get less nervous for Conor's show on Sunday, can I do this can I do everything. 

Sorry that I didn't published anything yesterday, I was on Troye Sivan's concert the whole evening and got home very late. You'll get two chapters today instead so stay tuned until tonight. 

What is Joe gonna think of Anna and is it gonna be a good evening?  Conor's show is on Sunday and Anna doesn't have clue of what he have planned for her.