Chapter 21

Anna's P.O.V

It's in situations like this that I'm glad that I've had to come and meet Conor at the studio hundreds of times before. It makes me calm knowing exactly where to go. I get some weird looks according to my very stylish outfit choice of tracksuit bottoms and an over sized hoodie. I haven't even brushed my hair today. I hope Conor appreciate it. I decide to call him and talk to him myself.

- Conor speaking how can I help, he say trying to be funny. But I can easily tell he isn't very well.

- Hi love, I'm just calling to say that I'm on my way over now, I'm on the tube, I say just as the doors open.

I can hear Conor sigh in the other end.

- Is everything okay between us two now? Conor say.

- Why wouldn't it be. Conor I know you didn't meant what you did this morning, I say trying to make him feel better about himself.

- Good, he say and I can hear the relief in his voice.

- I'll be there anytime soon Con, I'm just around the corner, I say and start walking a bit faster. We end the call.

I pull the thick, heavy door open and take the first to the left. The studio door is open so I knock on the door frame before walking into the room.

Conor is sat on the couch looking miserable with his pale face and dark circles underneath his eyes. You don't have to know him to recognize that he isn't well. My happy little energy-ball is not what he used to be.

I pull him up slowly from the sofa, the least thing I want right now is Conor fainting again.

- Feeling dizzy? I ask as Conor have closed his eyes.

He nod and I let him stand and just breath for a couple of minutes.

- Where have you put the car keys Con, I say and he pull them up from his front pocket.

Conor's P.O.V

As Anna pull me up from the sofa do I get dizzy again. The only thing I can do is to nod to her question. I give her the car keys and take some deep breaths. I'm still very nauseous and the last thing I want to do is throw up in front of everyone. I open my eyes again and the room have stopped spinning.

- Okay, let's do this slowly, Anna say and hook her arm through mine.

I nod and we begin walking.

- Just tell me if you need to stop and rest, Anna say.

It's in situations like this I'm glad that Anna is living with me. Jack is too selfish to even think about picking me up and Josh don't have a driver's license.

It becomes easier and easier for every step I take and in about ten minutes are we sat in the car.

- I think I forgot my laptop, I say without any strength in my voice at all, it's almost like I'm whispering.

- So with that do you mean that you want me to go and get it, I'm not your slave, but for this time can you get away with it, Anna say and I can tell that she's joking.

- Thanks, I say and rest my head against the cold window.

It's a lot of traffic in London at this time of the day and I feel how I get a bit irritated. All I want is to come home and go to sleep. My head is aching and I'm still nauseous. I close my eyes and listen to the music on the radio. It was years since i heard one of my songs and the thought make me stressed. I guess Ryan was right about it all being a bit too much at the moment. I need to get some rest. The problem is that you have to be out there to succeed in this career, listeners switch idols quickly these days.

- Oh, I love your version of this song, Anna say and I listen carefully trying to remember which song it is.

It's Closer, I'm actually really proud over that cover. It turned out really good and The Chainsmokers did even tweet me about it. Its sad that it is one of my covers that get all the attention though. I've started getting noticed as the youtuber who does covers and not the signed singer I actually want to be. With his own written songs and concerts.