Chapter 7

The boys are still asleep and I start getting a little bored so I go and fetch my Ipad an try calling my internet bestie Emily on Skype. We have known each other since Conor released his first single Cant say no. It is four years ago now. She picks up at the first signal.

- Ey, whats up?, Is everything okay between you and Con? she says sounding a little concerned 

- Yeah, everything is okay, i'm just bored, we went and met Joe yesterday and the boys are a bit hangover so I am the only one up, I say.

- Oh, lets talk then, Emily says. You can tell we always going to be best friends when she hasn't been jealous on me being in a relationship with her idol. 

- How is it to live with the boys? she asks 

- Its weird, like they're just so sweet and yesterday did we film a video on Jacks channel. They were all so comforting because of my anxiety, you now, I say and feel the butterflies fly around in my stomach. 

- That's great, when is the video going to be up, I have to see you on Youtube, she says sounding really exited. 

- Monday, i'm exited too, like this is my new life, being in Youtube videos and getting asked questions in interviews, I feel pretty famous now, I say and we both start laughing. 

- Joe even thought I should start my own channel but I don't really now if i can take the pressure, what do you think? I say and feel a little nervous 

- That would be so fun, then could I watch you every week on Youtube and help you come up with video ideas, she says and I get a little convinced 

- Yeah, but it would have to wait a little so Jack, Josh and Con can show me some tips and learn me some editing skills, I guess i'm pretty shit on that kind of stuff, I say putting my feet up on the sofa table. 

- You are the worst when it comes to tech stuff, she says and I know she is right i'm literally the worst. 

- Cant you show me around in the flat, Anna, I want to see where you live, She says looking at me with her puppy eyes.

- Okay then but we have to be quiet, I don't want to wake the others up, I say and turn the camera around.

- This is so cool, I'm inside their flat, she screams 

- Shys, Emily you wake them up, I say angrily 

- Oh sorry, lets start, she whispers.

"Okay this is the living room, on my left is the balcony and if you go right you come to the kitchen. Here is the door and if you follow this corridor you come to Jacks room on the left and then Josh's room after. If you take the stairs up you come to my and Con's room, are you still there" I say

- Yeah, I'm just trying to be as quiet as possible, she says and I have to put my hand on my mouth not to laugh. 

- Ill go up and check on Conor, I want you two to meet, I say

- Anna, who are you talking to, Jack says from inside his room 

- Just my best friend on Skype, nobody special, I say looking at Emily on the screen. She smiles back to me.

- Okay, can you please come, I want a cuddle, Jack says and I sigh, cuddles are the only thing that can get Jack in a better mood when his hangover. 

I walk in to him with Emily still on Skype. 

- Do you want to say hi to Emily, I say looking at Jack. 

- Just if you have a cuddle with me, He says and I run up and jump on him.