Chapter 47

Work hard, play hard, that was Conor's motto in life and it did work for the most time. He used to come home from the studio late in the evening just to either stay in with me or go out with Jack and their LA friends. Sometimes I joined but it was rare, nothing I really enjoyed so I did it to spend more time with my boyfriend and I never got drunk, not like the others anyway.

This lifestyle had worked for the time Conor had been living in LA and even though it concluded a lot of alcohol combined with a small amount of sleep did he pull through pretty well, or he just about managed until last night.

The time had been just over five when he stumbled in through the door, drunk out of his mind, his clothes stinking of sweat. It hurt inside me seeing him like that, the pure pain in his eyes as he sank down beside me in bed and I knew from that minute this would be the last time I would've to experience that. I'd had enough and so had Conor's body.

............

"I knew you were stupid Conor but this, who do you think you are?!"

Jack's voice could be heard through out the whole house and I push my pillow harder against my ears to keep their loud voices out.

"I knew I shouldn't have invited you to come over, You just give me more fucking problems to handle!"

I cry even harder, my pillow now being totally wet. Why did this always happen

"She's just trying to help, if you can't see that am I actually worried you might be blind"

The way the whole argument had started was so silly, like always when it came to me and Conor. He'd gotten home quite late just to jump in the shower to get ready for yet another night out. I'd put my foot down for once, told him that I didn't liked how he drank this much and how I wanted to spend some time with him whilst I'm here. Still all I got was angry looks and then this heated argument between the two brothers as Jack decided to step in.

"It's still my life and I can do whatever I want, you shouldn't be telling me off for meeting up with people!"

A loud bang can be heard and I close my eyes praying for them not to hurt each other.

"She's your girlfriend Conor, you fucking asked her to come down to see you because you missed her, still all you do is drink and make her worry about you!"

Jack's P.O.V.

Conor look at me through gritted teeth, anger bubbling inside of him as he just stands there. I must admit I was a bit scared still I wasn't going to give up on this because I was worried too, my brother was turning into this alcoholic and it made me feel sick just thinking about how much he'd been drinking last night.

"Why should it be anything different for you then, why are you allowed to go out but not me!?"

I sigh, shaking my head. He honestly acted like a jealous six year-old.

"Who was it who didn't got drunk last night to make sure a certain Conor Maynard would be able to get home properly, who made sure you didn't threw up all in the Uber and who made sure you got into bed safely not to worry his girlfriend who suffer from anxiety sick because of you not coming home in time? Me Conor, I offered my whole night to look out for you because your girlfriend begged me to, because you never listen to her when she asks you to keep it down"

I sink down on the sofa, my arms firmly crossed over my chest. It was obvious he needed to calm down and it scared me he didn't realised that himself.

"It was your fucking choice though, I can take care of myself if you didn't knew that! You've fucking gone and destroyed everything now!"

Conor throw his phone across the room not even thinking about the consequences of his favourite item probably now being totally destroyed.

"You now what, just go, go and have a fucking blast, I don't want to see you like this, the door is over there and don't come back until you've figured out how to behave like a normal human being!"

I point towards the door, my fingers now shaking from the anger running through my veins.

"I will and I'll actually enjoy myself tonight!"

With that he's out, the door slamming shut as he run down the driveway. I sigh, pulling my hand through my hair as I stand up to go and look for Anna who'd stormed off a while ago.

"Ans I'm sorry okay, it escalated"

I rub her back as she sobs into my shoulder, my T-shirt slowly but surely  becoming wetter by every second.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?"

She look up at me through puffy eyes and I feel bad, she shouldn't be caring about me, not now.

"No he didn't, still he hurt you, not physically but mentally, it's not right of him to treat you like that and I hate him for doing what he did"

I push a few strands of hair away from her face and tuck them behind her ear as she nods, her makeup now down her cheeks.

"You didn't need to do anything Jack, just remember that okay. He's stupid and I know that, still I love him so fucking much it's insane. I know that he needs us now, he's down in the dumps even though he doesn't understand that himself"

She straighten her back, wiping away some stray tears as she pull herself together. I stand up from the bed and walk over to the window, watching the sun setting in the horizon and kind of wishing I could be out partying, instead I'd to grow up and take care of this horrendous situation.

"Let's put a film on and have a calm night tonight, I'll order pizza if you choose what you wanna watch"

...........

The time was nearing half past two when my phone started to blow up by twitter notifications and What's Up massages from the boys back home in England. I hadn't really thought of it at first, not until Joe actually texted me and the words he sent made me instantly regret not checking it earlier.

Joe: Sorry if I disturb something but I think this is quite urgent. Just check your Twitter mate and you'll understand what I'm talking about

A huge lump start growing in my throat as I switch over to twitter and I break inside when I realise the truth, the pictures of it flooding my mentions feed, pictures of Conor kissing another girl, a girls that wasn't Anna. What hurt the most was the fact that he actually seemed to be enjoying it. I continue to scroll for a while until I go over to snapchat, only to get more disappointed, Conor's story is filled to the brim with videos and pictures of him and random girls, girls who he'd never met.

Carefully do I look over at Anna who's asleep besides me on the sofa, how do you tell your best friend that her boyfriend have done the unforgivable, how do you break those news to a person who already suffer from depression and who love him so much she could honestly die for him. I don't know yet I had to do it, she couldn't find out on her own or she'd actually break.

Sighing do I let my focus back to the TV where Keeping up with the Kardashian's was now on, this was going to be a long night.

An; Sorry to disappoint you guys but I had to mix in some drama to it all, hope you enjoy. :)