Chapter 14

Annas P.O.V

I wake up feeling quite down, Conor and Jack have left for Capital ages ago and Josh just sent me a text saying that he's out to see Caspar for a bit. The sky is grey and it looks like its gonna rain. All I want to do today is to stay in bed, waiting for Conor to come home so we can have a cuddle. I go up and put on some comfy tracksuit bottoms and one of Conor's hoodies. I put the hood on and breath in the smell of his aftershave, closing my eyes and imagine being in his arms. After trying really hard just to realize that he still isn't here, I go and sit down scrolling through twitter. It seems like a lot of the mayniacs are interested in me and I have over a hundred follow notifications. I decide to tweet something, now that I have so many followers.

"Lovely to see that so many of you have found me here on twitter! And yes before my phone die from all the notifications, I am @ConorMaynard's girlfriend, just to put it out there. P.s Conor come home soon, I miss you ♥ D.s"

Tweet! Done, its published and strangely I have no regrets doing it. Let's be honest, i have tried really hard not to become noticed by the fans on socialmedia, i've got a private instagram account and I haven't been that active on twitter since before me and Conor become a thing, for almost a year now. Just to not have all the judging eyes on you, it was enough with the comments I got on Conor's photos of me. Pling! I get a notification saying Iv'e got a tweet from Conor.

"@Anna_Sundberg I'm so happy that i'm able to have some cute relationship tweeter sessions with you from now on. But you maybe have to turn off the notifications because all my followers can see this,now hehe ♥."

I smile as I go to settings to turn the notifications off.

Jack's P.O.V

The food actually tastes really good even though i'm not feeling it today. Conor is talking to his manager on the phone so I am sat in the booth alone. I'm not too exited for the upcoming hours in the studio, all I want to do is go home and snuggle up under a warm blanket watching films and drink tea. It doesn't help that iv'e got a really sore throat and i'm going to have to speak for about two hours. Conor comes back from his phone call.

- Are you ready to get going? He say putting his phone in his pocket.

- Yeah, I say finishing off my coke as I stand up.

The weather is awful today and even though the Capital Fm building is just about over the road are we soaked when we finally reach the entrance.

- Perfect that we're going to send via the web today too, then they're going to see us like this, I say looking at my reflection in the window.

- I just hope they'll have a hairdryer in there, or i'm going home because I cant show up like this, Conor says pointing at his very wet and curly hair.

I try hard not to laugh, glad i had a hood on my jacket.

Anna's P.O.V

Its half an hour until the boys get back so I go and sit down at Conor's electrical piano. I'm not gonna lie but i'm actually quite good at playing the piano. Conor have taught me some songs and I let my fingers run over the piano, playing short parts of Conor's songs Pictures and Drowning, but end up playing Just the way you are thinking back on yesterday night. I start singing, reliving the amazing show going through every single minute of it in my head. As the song finish can I hear someone doing applause. I turn around and see Conor standing in the door frame looking very emotional.

- For how long have you stood there? I say feeling very embarrassed.

- Just long enough to be able to decide whether I should do a cover with you or not, He say looking at me with big eyes.

- Stop it Con, I'm not good enough to be in one of your covers, you fool, I say looking down at the floor.

- Let's see what the mayniacs are thinking of it, He say as he go and sit down on the bed.

- Don't even say you have posted it to twitter, I say feeling really anxious.

- No, just snapchat, he say as he scroll through his phone.

- Are you kidding me, Con, Take it down immediately, I say trying not to let everything get out of hand.

- Anna, please trust me, I swear on my life I wouldn't post anything of you that i'm not thinking is worth showing the world, you've got talent and I want the mayniacs to see it. He say looking at me as I stand in the middle of the room.

I bite my lip trying really hard not to cry, this moving in thing may not have been a good idea over all. My parent's were right, i'm way too young to move to an other country.

- Come here gorgeous, I'll take it down I promise, He say and open his arms.

I want to be strong and ignore Conor's attempt to be nice, but Im way too weak to say no to one of his hugs. I let his warm body surround me as I sit down in his lap. He put my head on his shoulder and breath warm air in my hair.

Conor's P.O.V

When I came home was Anna sitting at the piano, playing and singing Just the way you are, she didn't hear me as I came up to her so I just stood there looking at her back and listen to her wonderful voice. I've asked her plenty of times to get her to do a cover with me on my youtube channel but she isn't that keen. I took up snapchat and filmed her for a bit just so the mayniacs can give me their opinion. She stopped singing and realized that iv'e listened to her. And as she understood that I had filmed her she got really upset with me.

She sit in my lap and I breath in the wonderful smell of her hair wrapping my arms tight around her, Iv'e missed her even though i'm just been away for half a day and I can't understand how I could handle being without her for months before she moved here. it's strange how your need for each other can change so quickly, I can't even picture myself without her anymore.

- Have you thought about how you want to celebrate your birthday yet, I ask as Anna is turning twenty in a week.

- No I haven't, maybe I just want to stay home and have a chilled one you know, She say not lifting her head up from my shoulder.

- You're turning twenty of course do we have to celebrate with the buttercreams. I say trying to think of something special to do.

- I don't know Con, you know how I can get, She say looking into my eyes.

- What about we go to Sweden with the boys, I'm really craving some swedish meatballs and a walk in "Gamla Stan", I say sounding really exited, By the way, Gamla stan is Old Town i Swedish.

- Oh, I love that idea but I can't celebrate my birthday without Emily, She say looking at me with sad eyes.

- Lets take her with us then, tell her that Iv'e got a booked ticket for thi
s weekend waiting for her, I say trying to cheer her up.

She literally fly up from my lap and start dancing around the floor. I lay down on the bed watching her impressive dance moves and it doesn't take long until she jump on me telling me how much she loves me.

- By the way Anna are you wearing my hoodie? I ask when she has calmed down a bit.

- Yeah, I missed you, she says as she pull me into an awkward lying down hug. I kiss her. I love this girl, I freaking love this girl.