Chapter 46

The sound of my boyfriend's annoying monotone alarm was what woke me up the next morning and I let it ring in the hope that he'll at least snooze it but nothing happens.

"Baby please, I'm jetlagged"

He reach out and finally turn it off before curling up close to me and once again does my face find the crook of his neck, the sweet smell of his aftershave that still lingered from last nights dinner mixed with the slight whiff of sweat.

"I've missed this"

Conor breathe out slowly, the warm air making me shiver as it hits my bare skin.

"Mm, me too"

I let my hands find his hair as we lie there curled up together, the sun beaming in through the large window in front of us. It was an even more breathtaking view in the early morning compared to last night, the LA smog still lingering in the air around the hillside villa.

"Come on, get your butt out of bed and go to work"

Slowly does he shake his head, hiding his face back in the soft pillow he'd been sleeping on.

"No, I'm not going in today, I can't"

Surprised do I sit up in bed, my hand travelling over the tensed muscles in his back. His bare skin is warm against my palm and still slightly clammy from sleeping in the warm room over night.

"Conor you must be kidding me, of course you have to go in today or your manager won't be too happy with you"

I yawn before stepping out of bed, tying my hair up into a messy bun do I waddle my way out to the joint living room and kitchen area to prepare breakfast.

A few minutes later does Conor join me, still topless with his tracksuit bottoms hanging loosely on his hips.

"I made you some toast"

I nod over to the plate that I'd placed down on the kitchen island as I pour up some juice into two glasses.

Conor sink down on the stool opposite me, his eyes are tired and a large yawn escape his mouth as he rests his head in his hand.

"I thought you coming would make it easier for me to work but it's the opposite, now I just don't want to leave you ever"

I smile understandably as I push his glass over towards him.

"I'm here for four weeks baby and I'll be here when you come back this afternoon"

He sigh and smile weakly before taking a sip of his juice.

"Yeah, I know, it's just hard leaving you here like, I don't even know any more"

Laughing do I sit down next to him, letting my fingers teasingly run loose over his bare torso.

He squirm and give me the evils but I continue my mission in the hope of getting him into a better mood.

"Okay that's.... that's enough"

Conor take a deep breath as my hand travel along the hem of his boxers, down his inner thigh.

"Good, see you tonight then"

I kiss his cheek before standing back up to bring our plates and glasses to the dishwasher.

"Only if we continue were we stopped then"

He smirks as I try to act as if I don't know what he's talking about, ignoring his pleading looks and keeping my full concentration on filling up the dishwasher.

"Anna please"

Conor beg before he stand up and walks over to me, my back still against him as his arms snake around my waist from behind.