Chapter 18

Anna's P.O.V

- Bye Joe, you'll have to come over and hang around anytime soon, I say and give him a hug in the door.

- Yes of course, hopefully do we get to meet before we go away. He say and pull his hand through his hair.

I walk down the stairs and get out on the busy street. It's a lot of people on the pavement and I feel trapped against the wall. " Not now", I say to myself as I start feeling anxious but it's too late. It feels like a lump is blocking my throat and it get hard to breathe. I run through the crowd trying to find somewhere where I can be alone. I find an empty park-bench and sit down. I'll have to call Conor and my fingers shakes as I try to open up my phone. I'm lucky that I have Conor on shortcut because I wouldn't be able to type in his number. The sweat is streaming down my face and I start feeling nauseous. I shut my eyes, waiting for Conor to pick up, hoping his not asleep.

Conor's P.O.V

Anna was meant to be home by now, I start feeling a little concerned but it's probably just me because Jack think that I'm lame. I'm just about to order some food when Anna call me.

- Hi I was just about to call you to see where you are so I can order some dinner, I say

- Co...Conor, please come, I'm alone, she say sounding really scared. I can tell that's she's having a panic attack.

- Calm down Anna, I'll come but I need to know where you are, I say feeling very worried.

- Con, I don't know where I am, she say and I can tell she's about to panic even more.

- I will find you gorgeous, just remember to breathe, I say running around the flat trying to find Jack.

- Jack come quick! I scream.

- What's the matter Conor, Jack answer from his room.

- Can you use find my iPhone and try to find Anna, she's having a panic attack. I say trying not to panic myself.

As Jack is trying to search up Annas phone am I already out looking for her. She must be in the area. I run down the street looking everywhere without any luck. My heart is pounding in my chest and I'm really out of breath. I stop running and try to think tactic, she's probably somewhere where's not a lot of people. I look up and in the distance do I spot her, sitting on her own on a park bench. I run the fastest I've ever runned before hoping she's okay.

- Honey I'm here, it's alright, I say trying to comfort her by putting my arms around her.

She rest her head against my chest and my white t-shirt get black stains from her makeup, but all I care about is getting her to feel better. I take her soggy, brown hair and put it behind her ears and stroke her back.

- Feel better? I say and Anna nod her head. Her breathing have slowed downed and I dry her tears with the back of my hand.

- Lets go home, shall we, I say and help her up. I put my arm around her waist to support her.

- Are you okay standing up, I say and take up my phone to call Jack, I've got about five missed calls from him and an other three from Joe.

- Jack do you think you can come down with the car and pick us up? I say as Anna is leaning on me.

- Why haven't you answered your phone, I almost called the police, Joe was nearly crying of guilt when I called him! He shout in the phone.

- We'll talk about this when we get home, but can you please come with the car, I know you care about Anna just as much as I do, I say hoping he'll forgive me.

I can hear Jack sigh on the other end.

- Okay see you in a couple of minutes, Jack say and end the call.

Jack pull up just in front of the bench and step out of the car to help me with Anna. Jack stands on her left side and together we walk slowly to the car.

A couple of minutes later and we are home. I carry Anna up in my arms and tuck her in upstairs in bed.

- I'll be back any second, gorgeous, I say and kiss her on the forehead.

- I love you so much, you don't even know, She say with closed eyes and a tired voice.

- And I love you more, I say and walk down to put the kettle on.

I take out her London cup from the cupboard and choose her favorite tea, a fruit tea that I always had when I still lived home in Brighton, the smell brings up so many memories from before I started my career. The time were I had a normal life, the life that I sometimes miss, but if that was the case wouldn't I have met the most beautiful girl in the world. Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I pour the boiling water into the cup and top it off with some milk. "Perfect". I take  the Cadbury milk chocolate that we bought a couple of days ago and start making my way back upstairs without spilling the hot tea all over myself.

- Here you have, I say and put the cup down the bedside table.

Anna sit up and she look better already. I walk around and sit down on the other side of the bed.

- You're the best, She say and take a sip of the tea.

- Everybody feels better when they get chocolate, I say and put the chocolate bar on the duvet in front of her.

- Oh sweetie, you really know me, Anna say and start open the chocolate.

- Let's have a romantic night from now on, I say and cuddle up beside her.