Chapter 16

- What do you think about it? Conor says after he's finished reading the lyrics to Jack.

Jack had walked in to check why we still weren't out of bed at half past twelve a Tuesday morning. We had been writing for over three hours and we both were knackered, especially Conor who had been up until four the night before.

- It's a little cheesy isn't it? But I guess that's the feeling you aimed for so, it's good, he say and me and Conor do a high five.

We were done with the lyrics but that didn't meant that the song was finished, it was a lot more to do after this but the biggest piece of the tune was done and we could relax a bit.

- Time to start the day maybe, I say and step out of bed doing a really weird stretch. Conor laugh from the bed and I throw my dirty T-shirt on him.

- Ehy that's disgusting, Conor scream from the bed and we both burst out laughing as Conor's voice crack.

- Ooh, that's just a sign that I'm not ready to wake up yet, he say and close his eyes.

- Con, come on let's eat something and I can promise that you will feel a lot more awake afterwards, I say and give him my hand so I can pull him up from the bed. He sigh and reach out to grab my hand.

Conor's P.O.V 

I sit at the dining table watching Anna making her very special energy boosting smoothie, she's all into that healthy eating stuff and I'm just forced to try all of her drinks and meals, most of them tastes literally disgusting but this one is one of my favorites, probably because it doesn't contain any kale. I yawn and rub my tired eyes, it's hard being the caring boyfriend you want to be when your mid up your career, i'm just lucky to have the most understandable girlfriend in the world's history, she's so caring that I almost wonder how she can cope with taking care of herself and me at the same time. It is going to be really nice to get away for a couple of days, spend some time together and have fun, and if you ask me is Sweden the perfect place for all of that. 

- Here you have, just for you gorgeous, Anna say and wake me up from my thoughts, the drink looks lovely.

- Thank you, I say and kiss her forehead. 

Anna was right and when i'm done drinking the smoothie do I get a little more awake. I do some toasts for me and Anna, as Anna is sat on the sofa to book tickets for the flight this weekend, i've told the boys that we're going but not booked the tickets yet so I really hope that we can get hold of some.  

- Have you found any tickets yet?, I say and sit down beside her on the sofa.

- Yes, shall I book them now? she ask and take a bite of her sandwich.

- That's sounds like a good idea, I say and get ready to text Joe and Caspar about the flight information.

- Okay, we take off at 10.am on Saturday and arrive in Sweden about half past twelve, our return flight is now booked to Monday evening about eight o.clock, so we can have the whole day off to relax after the night before, how does it sound? she ask and you can tell that she is used to be travelling between the countrys.

- Perfect to me, let's inform the others and book some hotel rooms, I say and start texting Joe.

When I have sent the texts is the only thing I want to do to go to sleep, I have struggle keeping my eyes open.

- I think you should take a short power nap, Anna say and laugh a little when I yawn big directly afterwards.

- I think that sounds really good, I say and start making my way to the bedroom.

- Con, if I'm not here when you wake up am I at Joe's to film a video for a couple of hours, I'll be back for dinner, says Anna behind my back and I turn around and give her a thumbs up.

It's crazy how fast they have got so close, I guess it's after Jack's kinda dramatic cold. I'm glad that she is starting to feel a little more at home here and I can feel more secure about her even when I'm not with her.

Anna's P.O.V

Me and Conor are sat in the sofa when I get a text from Joe. He want to film a video and ask me to do it with him. I decide to go for it, Conor is tired and have decided to go to bed and Jack and Josh are out. I tell Conor and go up with him to change clothes and do my makeup. After a quick look in the wardrobe do I go for some jeans and a light grey T-shirt, I look at myself in the mirror and and realize that my blond highlights are starting to wear out, my hair looks even darker brown in the lighting from the bad bathroom light. I put my hair up in a ponytail and do my make up quickly. Ten minutes later and i'm done, Conor is already fast asleep in bed and I give him a light kiss on the forehead and say "I love you more than anything" before I leave for mine and Joe's filming.