Chapter 36

AN; I suggest you listen to the song A thousand years when you read this chapter, have a good day

Anna's P.O.V

"Are you feeling any better gorgeous?"

Conor takes his headphones off and walk over to me lying in bed. I don't really know for how long I've been sleeping, but I can tell it's at least a couple of hours as it's gone dark outside. I still feel a bit weak from earlier and I can tell I'm probably having a bit of a temperature. Conor sit down on the side of the bed.

"A bit better I guess, I'm still feeling weak though"

Conor tuck my hair behind my ear and place his cold hand on my forehead.

"You're feeling a bit hot, do you want some paracetamol or something?"

I just nod and Conor give me a quick kiss before he walk over to the bathroom to get a glass of water and the tablets. I close my eyes and curl up under the duvet, I'm freezing cold even though Conor thought I felt warm. Typical fever symptoms I guess.

"Here you go, try and get some more rest"

Conor hand me the paracetamol and I swallow the tablets with some water.

"How long have I actually been sleeping for?"

"Around four hours I think, the time is just over 11 pm"

I can't even understand how I still feel tired, it feels like I haven't slept in weeks. Conor walk over to his desk and sit down, starting to read through a load of emails on his laptop. He's been working hard the last couple of days and if I remember correctly is this the last song that he's working on. It's more if a slow ballad with a lot of emotion to it, I remember hearing him singing it acapella for me before he began to work on it. It's about his depression and how he felt before he met me. I know that it's going to go well, I can just feel it. Conor shut his laptop and stand up from his desk chair. He does I little stretch before a big yawn, he's probably thinking that I'm asleep but I'm watching his every move and I can feel how I get turned on when he takes his T-shirt off. I just want him so bad right now, I want to feel his body against mine and I want him to touch me on all those special places that just he knows are the right ones. I wait for him to tuck himself in under the duvet and then pull me close into his chest, leaving kisses on the back of my neck.

"Goodnight my gorgeous girl"

Conor whisper as he pull me tight and I can feel how his body relax when my skin touch his.

"Please sing for me Con, I miss those bedtime lullabies"

Conor intertwine his fingers with mine and clear his throat before he start to sing.

Heart beats fast
Colours and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Daling, don't be afraid.
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid.
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid.
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

It's our song and the way Conor and I used to play it on the piano, singing together just brings up so many memories from our time together. Jack often tells us that we're silly to have a special song but it sums up our beginning so well, the fourth line; How can I love when I'm afraid to fall? Is like it's taken straight from our experiences, we both we're scared in the beginning, Conor because of the breakup with Victoria and me just over all, I mean you never know if it's going to last and I had never really been in a proper relationship before, starting with a popstar isn't what I thought would be my first one really. But we loved each other and here we are a year later, still going strong and I even think we're loving each other more today than yesterday, it grow bigger everyday. And people who think I'm just with Conor for the fame don't really get it of course wouldn't we have met if he wasn't famous but I don't love him for that reason, I remember asking myself that in the beginning, because I just couldn't really understand the whole situation but now that I'm here do I know that I love him because who he is behind the fame, the real Conor, who only his closest friends and family know. The loving brunette who always care about everyone and the one I will love until I die.

"Promise that you never leave me Anns"

Conor pull me close and wake me up from my thoughts.

"I'll do my best"

I turn around to face him and he kiss my nose before I snuggle my face into the crook of his neck.

"I will love you for for more than those thousand years, I will love you for millions of years, you know that?"

Conor draw circles with his fingers on my back as I breath in his smell.

"And I will love you for more than that, I will love you forever and always"

He kiss the top of my head and it doesn't take long before my eyes become droopy and I fall asleep safe in my boyfriends arms.