Chapter 23

Anna's P.O.V

The camera is rolling and I can feel my heart beating inside my chest. "It doesn't matter if you mess up, you can just edit that out later", I tell myself in my head over and over again.

- Hi everyone and welcome to my channel. Today I am going to answer some of your questions, just so we can get to know each other a little bit more, I say trying to sound as normal as possible.

- First one is this one: Are you and Conor actually in a relationship?

I laugh a bit at and look at Jack behind the camera.

- Thank you for the question Louise and yes if you some how missed that Conor is my boyfriend the answer to your question is yes. We've been together for almost a year now.

- Okay next question: Tell us all about how you met Conor.

- I don't know what's interesting with this but this question was like the most asked one so I had to answer it I guess.
The whole thing started in August last year and you know how you can win like dates with celebrities when you get to spend a couple of hours with the person and get to know them, either way I won a date with Conor and at first I wasn't going to go but my sister presuded me and said that you only get a chance like that once so I did it. The first thing he said to me was "Hi sweetie" and I could easily tell he was interested in me, but I couldn't relax just because of the fact that he's quite famous. You don't like expect a person that famous liking you like that the first time you meet them. I think that only a couple of days before he had been dumped my his ex girlfriend and you could tell he searched for affection and someone to talk to. Do you know what he said just before the whole thing was over? He said: This may seem a little creepy but I really like you so can I have your number?

- Did he actually say it like that, I mean that's quite creepy, isn't? Jack say.

- Now you have to be in the video Jack, come and sit here I say and make some room on the sofa.

- I'm just gonna apologize for my appearance, I'm not camera ready, Jack say and sit down beside me.

That's when I realize what I'm wearing, I'm still in Conor's hoodie and tracksuit bottoms. My hair is a mess and I haven't even done my makeup yet.

- Yeah sorry for my outfit choice guys I've had an hectic morning today. I say and look down at myself.

- You look beautiful like always, Jack say and I can feel my cheeks turning red.

- Okay let's move on, I say and look at Jack.

- I gave him my number just to be nice, I wasn't expecting it to become anything between us. Why would Conor be interested in me like I  couldn't understand it. I was wrong though and Conor text me back a couple of hours later.

- But you became really tight friends first, didn't you, Jack say and look at me.

- Yeah, one thing that Conor always says in interviews is that I helped him up from the dark hole of the last breakup. We didn't confirm our love for each other until like Christmas last year or something, so we were good friends for quite a long time.

- You helped him write his song too, Jack say.

- Yep, for all you that have heard Conor's song This is my version, I helped him write it, I say and it feels almost unreal saying it.

- Okay should I read the next question? Jack say

- Why not, I say and give Jack my phone.

- Who's better looking, Jack or Conor? Jack say.

- Okay this person obviously don't know that Conor is my boyfriend, so I have to say Conor on this one, I say and look at Jack's sad face.

- Just because I can't sing, Jack say and look at me angrily.

- Yeah mainly because of that, I say ironically. We both start laughing.

- Next question Jack, I say and cross my legs.

- Okay, Favorite food?

- Oh, that's hard but I'll have to say Swedish meatballs, don't I? I say and look at Jack

- I knew it, Jack say and scroll to find the next question.

- How does having anxiety and being in a relationship with a famous, outgoing person work out for you?

- This is hard and as you say is Conor's career mostly about traveling around different countries and be in the centre of everything and that's what's triggering my anxiety. So in situations like that do I often have to stay at home or backstage. But I've learned to cope with it and I feel a lot better now then I did a year ago and that's mostly thanks to Conor. He have helped and pushed me to get out of my comfort zone which have helped me gain confidence.

- Yeah one year ago wouldn't you 've been able to do this so that just shows how long you've come, Jack say and look at me proudly.

- Exactly, I say and feel good about myself.

- Okay this is quite interesting actually, Favorite of all of Conor's songs, Jack say.

- That's too hard Jack, I love everyone of his songs, can I choose two? I say and look at Jack with beseeching eyes.

- Okay go on then, Jack say.

- The first one is of course This is my version mainly because I helped writing it, and then Turn around, it's still my favorite, nothing get better than that. And if you haven't watched the Turn around music video, go and do it, its really cool. I say an look at Jack.

- Same, Turn around is such a good tune, Jack say and start playing it out loud from the phone. We both join in when the chorus start.

"Turn around, floating so high above the ground, floating so high, Turn around, together nothing can stop us now"

Jack pause the song and look at me.

- You're actually not too bad at that, I'm impressed, Jack say.

- I used to take singing lessons when I was younger, and I've singed quite a lot with Conor, I say and think of all romantic singing sessions me and Con have had.

- Then we have answered the last question, Can you sing? And the answer is yes, Jack say and lock the phone.

- Okay guys, I know a lot of you wanted to meet Conor but he's actually in bed upstairs due to a cold. Maybe you can send him some love over Twitter or something, I think that would make him feel better. I hope you enjoyed, I say and look at Jack to see if it's something he want to add.

- Bye guys, don't forget to leave a thumbs up and subscribe, it means a lot to us, Jack say and I walk up and turn the camera off.

- Great job there! Jack say and put his arm on my shoulder.

- Thank you, I'm glad you wanted to help, I say and move the lights to the wall.

- Go up and check on Conor I'll order us some lunch, Jack say and take the memory card out of the camera.

- Sounds great! I say and take up my phone from the sofa table.