Chapter 31

I wake up having pins and needles in my left arm. Conor did probably fall asleep on it last night. Of course is Conor still asleep and when my arm is back to normal do I go back under the duvet to get some more sleep. We got home really late and wasn't proper in bed until about half past four or something. It's the latest I've been up in months, probably even years and the time is only nine. I need to get some more sleep or I'll be struggling today. I snuggle up with Conor and I'm soon able go go back to sleep.

..........

Joe's P.O.V

I wake up feeling horrendous, last night was bloody brilliant and I'm paying for it today, this hungover is not to be trifled with. Jack is stretched out beside me and I can tell just by the way he's sleeping that he's going to struggle today. Oh man I wish I could have taken it easier with the alcohol yesterday, just as Conor did. I'm one year older than him and I'm still more of a party animal, I guess I need to get myself a girlfriend who I have to stay sober around.

I do my usual morning stretch before I step out of bed. My head hurts even more when I'm out if bed and I get a bit dizzy. Days like this I wish I could drink coffee but I can't, it just makes me so hyper and unable to focus on anything. On the other hand do I not even like the taste of it.

I let my boxers drop to the floor and turn on the shower. The warm water hit my naked body and my tensed muscles relax. I scrub my body clean trying to get rid of that typical hungover smell.

I grab the towel from the toilet seat and wrap it around my waist, I spot my reflection in the mirror and shrug back when I realise how wasted I look. My eyes are red and sore. I caress my lips, wishing that some day they get to experience the same as Conor's get to do with Anna. That I get someone to hold tight and share my life with. I wouldn't say I'm jealous of the amazing relationship Conor have but it often makes me feel like I'm never gonna get the same thing, they're just so perfect for each other.

I sigh, pouring up a glass of water to help me swallow a tablet of paracetamol to get me through the day.

As I walk out of the bathroom and pull out some tracksuit bottoms and a T-shirt from my suitcase can I hear Jack grunt from the bed.

"How much did we actually drink last night"

I look at him and shake my head.

"I know, we need to calm down man, this behaviour isn't good for our health"

Jack turn over to his stomach and let his head rest out over the side of the bed.

"How are you even able to be up and going, you've even taken a shower already"

I give him a cheeky grin.

"Don't worry I'm really struggling too"

I turn around and start drying my hair with the towel before I slip on a beanie not bothering to do anything with my hair.

"I wonder if the others are up
already "

Jack give me a cheeky smile before closing he's eyes and start massaging his temples.

"The time is half twelve Jack, of course they're up"

I throw my towel over the bathroom door to let it dry.

.........

Anna's P.O.V

I look at Conor peacefully waking up beside me.

"Morning gorgeous"

His voice is a bit croaky probably from the alcohol he consumed yesterday. He roll over on his side and wrap his arms around my waist giving me soft kisses on the back of my neck. His skin is so soft, I relax as he slowly let his fingers run down my spine. I turn around so that my front face his. He pull me tight into one of his special hugs and I snuggle my face into the side of his neck. His soft lips make me tingle inside as I run my fingers over his chest.

"I love you so much I can't even describe"

He kiss the top of my head as he say it.

"Promise me that you never leave me"

He takes my head in his hands and look into my eyes.

"Never in a million years baby, never in a million years"

I close my eyes and let his lips crush onto mine. The kiss deepens and we become one, it's just us together and nothing can stop us.

..............

It's time to leave, back home to England. It's crazy that I now call London my home, a couple of weeks ago was the time I said that Stockholm was always going to be my first home. Our mini bus is waiting outside the lobby and I'm sat in Conor's lap as we wait on Joe and Jack. They're probably still asleep and we let Emily run up and check on them. I rest my head against Conor's chest, still a bit tired after last nights adventure. Conor and I have our love-bracelets on, it fitted perfectly around my wrist, just as it was meant to be there from the very beginning. I look up and see Emily coming out of the lift together with Joe and Jack behind her.

"You know we've got alarms set for a reason, yeah?"

Conor's voice breaks the silence in the lobby, I can tell he's a bit stressed. I understand him though, we've got a plane to catch and it would be nice not to miss it.

"It's not our fault your girlfriend turned twenty yesterday"

I can tell Jack meant it like a joke but it's not the right time to joke right now and Conor isn't having any of it.

"If you want to consume alcohol is it your responsibility to set an alarm for the next morning so you don't miss our flight, you're soon to turn twenty-two Jack, time to be a bit more mature"

Jack look down at his feet and I can tell he's embarrassed from the look on his face.

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry I guess"

Jack look up at and give us a small grin. Conor just shake his head before we stand up and head out to the mini bus.

............

After being stuck on a plane with two hungover boys and a boyfriend who constantly ask if you're feeling anxious the only thing you want to do is go to bed.

Everyone gives Emily a hug before we split up, Emily is going back to Ireland and we're heading home.

I get to sit in the front and Conor intertwine his fingers with mine as we drive through the quiet streets of London. Jack and Joe are asleep in the back and it's just a calm Monday night.

"This is how it would be if we had kids"

I look at Conor and think about the unknown future, hoping he'll stay with me forever. Conor's just smiling at me before he put on our song on the radio "Next to you" and start singing. I close my eyes and let his soothing voice fill me with happiness. There's a red light and Conor lean over and give me a kiss.

"Oh guys, get a room!"

Jacks voice breaks the moment and we continue driving in silence, letting the voice of Chris Brown sum up how we feel for each other.

A.N

So guys I've now got two stories that I'm writing on atm this one and "As time flies" just to make it clear am I going to try and update them at least once a week as I'm starting school in about a week, I've tried to write as much as possible over my Christmas holiday but this thing with updates almost every day isn't going to work out in the future, hopefully you guys understand.

Hope you enjoy this story so far and let me know if it's something that you want to happen through out it.

Love you guys ❤