Chapter 9

Jacks P.O.V

Why is this always happening to me, I feel like shit. There's nothing I hate more than being sick and i'm sick way too often, Conor use to say that I'm sick more often then i'm well and I start believe in that. Its not like you're a little ill but still can do the things you want, no when i'm ill, i'm really ill, I cant do anything but lie in bed just because of my migraine, the room has to be as dark as possible and I should just try to sleep. This is hard when the time is 1 pm  even though i'm a person who like to sleep. 

- I'm here Jack, where are you, Joe is shouting from the hallway.

- I'm in Conor's and Annas bed, I say and it even hurts my head to talk. This evening is gonna be tuff. 

- You don't feel good, do you? Joe says staring at me from the doorway. 

- I feel like a potato that's been boiled and then mashed, I say trying to be a little funny.

- I can tell, you potato head, Joe says and sit down on the bed.

Conor's P.O.V

I park the car in the car park, this evening is gonna be perfect. I'm glad Anna decided to come with me, it wouldn't been this perfect if she wasn't here. We're going to Jamies Italian to eat lunch and then straight to the avenue for rehearsal. Anna is texting with her friend Emily who's gonna be at tonight's show. From what Anna have told me is she really nice but I haven't met her yet.

- Are you ready to go to the restaurant? I say trying to get going.

- Yeah, Anna says and put the phone in her handbag. 

I put my arm around her and she rest her head against my shoulder, I'm so lucky to have her, a year ago had my ex-girlfriend just dumped me, I was deserted, all I had was gone. I had to move in with Jack and Josh to survive. I was really upset the same day as I met Anna but as the competition winners had waited a really long time already, was it nothing to do in terms of skipping it. Anna was the third girl I met and the only one of the five who didn't treated me like a god or something. As the "date" was over I asked her for her number and on that way is it. The hardest thing was to convince her parents that she wasn't too young for me, she's only nineteen, but she manged to and we started dating.

- What are you thinking about, silly, She says and wake me up from my dreams, her smile is the cutest thing ever. I look into her beautiful blue eyes.

- Oh, just the day we met, how i'm gonna tell the crowd tonight, I say and I feel all warm and cosy inside knowing that its true what i'm telling her. Not like my last relationship were everything was lies. 

- Okay, lets hear your version of the story then, she says looking at me with interested eyes. 

I tell her my version and we both start laughing at all the small details we never gonna forget, like when I first came to Sweden and got lost in Stockholm, or Annas attempt to sound British when she first came to me. 

- Here it is, I say and stop outside Jamies Italian 

-Oh, this is too much Conor, its almost like we're going on a date, She says looking at me.

- You're worth every penny I spend on you, why not spend a little extra this special day, I say and kiss her forehead.

We walk into the restaurant holding hands, and a waitress comes up to us.

- Hi, can we have a table for two, please, I say and she shows us to the cosy, back of the restaurant. 

We order some really nice pasta and during the meal we talk about the plans for tonight.