Chapter 45

"I hate my life right now"

Jack grunted as I turned the lights on, way too early for my still drunk friend. He'd gone out last night and didn't get back until early in the morning, waking me up as he stumbled through the door.

"We need to go now though, the taxi's outside waiting"

I leave his stinking room, headphones already around my neck as I double check my luggage one last time.

A few minutes later Jack enters the living room, hair still wet from the shower and large bags underneath his tired eyes.

"I told you you would regret going out, now it's your own fault for feeling like you do"

Jack sigh, running his hand through his hair as I lock the door with his keys.

It was still early, just over eight in the morning as we step into the backseat of the uber and head towards the airport to take a plane to LA.

............

The plane started to slowly fill up as more and more people border. Jack had already dozed off, the hungover now kicking in with its full force. I must admit I felt proper sorry for him but I tried to remind myself about it actually being his own choice to go out in the first hand.

After I've played around, vlogging both me and Jack in the lounge and a little bit on the plane do I switch over to snapchat almost instantly finding myself stuck in Conor's and Anth's stories. They were both very cute and I find it funny how they always manage to do something entertaining.

I check the timezones one last time before I meet him, realising the time isn't more than one there meaning he most likely still was up. Oh god I missed him, just over four weeks had gone past since I last saw him in person and it had been four weeks of agony, a constant pain in my heart, longing to be near him.

The plane started to slowly make its way out to the runway and I grab my vlogging camera to film the classic shot out the window as we leave the London ground behind us. Only eight hours remaining until the grey skies of the UK was going to be changed to clear blue for four weeks.

I set my camera up for a time-lapse during the time I'll edit my video for this weekend. It had been a usual Q&A with Jack and I honestly felt quite bad not doing something more creative, on the other side the viewers loved when I filmed with Jack and the video had turned out good in the end as we added some humour into it all.

A few of hours later Jack wake up and I could tell he still suffered from last night making it hard for him to keep it up with a regular conversation, it was quite entertaining and I made sure to catch it all on camera until one of the flight hostesses came and told us to turn it down.

"Look, we're over Canada"

Jack pointed at the map on his screen and I stretched over the small wall that separated our two seats from each other.

"I would love to go there you know"

He nod before picking his camera up from his bag to catch the discussion on video.

"Look guys we're over Canada now and it's only two hours left until we're in LA if that's correct, I don't really know. I'm here with Anna by the way and I just woke up from like a five hour nap"

I wave at the camera as Jack make sure we're both on shot.

"And why comes that Jack, why haven't you been up to keep your friend company?"

Jack rolled his eyes and pull his hat further down on his head.

"I went out last night and got home very late which means I'm extremely hungover right now"