Chapter 26

I wake up at eight thirty on the Friday morning. Conor is still asleep beside me and I walk out of the bedroom as quiet as possible, he need to get as much sleep that he can right now or we may have to cancel our trip. Like always is Jack still in bed, I peer in and see him sleeping stretched out with half of his body literally outside the bed. Typical boy type of sleeping. I laugh a little and shut his door. Everything sounds louder in the morning when everybody is asleep and I try really hard not to wake Jack and Conor up. I'm glad that Josh decided to stay at Caspars because he's the easiest to wake up in the morning. He use to wake up when I just walk outside his room even when his door is closed. I sit down on the sofa and start reading through the comments on my video. Almost all of them are nice and half of them are comments about where Conor is and when he's going to be in a video. I've got about one thousand thumbs up and almost twenty thousand new subscribers, it's crazy how fast you get noticed if you know the boys. I knew that I was going to get a lot of my subscribers from Joe and Jack but I didn't expect this many after my first video. I send a text to Joe.

Hi are you awake so I can call you?

A couple of minutes later do I get a text back.

Yes, you can call whenever you want.

I call him and he answer almost immediately.

- Hi, have you recovered from last time, I got a bit worried there, Joe say and I feel bad that I haven't talked to him since it happened.

- Sorry for not calling you back after what happened, I've had to take care of a sick Conor, I say and look out through the window.

- It's okay, what's wrong with Conor then? It's not that bad we have to cancel the flight, I hope, Joe say and I can hear he's concerned.

- He went to work yesterday and passed out in the studio, since then he's been having a fever and migraine, we'll see later, he's asleep still so I don't know if he's better. I say and remember why I actually called him.

- Sounds strange, almost like the flu or something, Joe say and I totally agree.

- Actually Joe, the reason I was calling from the very beginning was that I uploaded my video last night and I already got like twenty thousand subscribers, isn't that crazy, even though I now I got the most of them from you, I say not forgetting to be thankful.

- That's insane and you totally deserves it, you've gone through a lot of struggle to come to where you are right now, Joe say and I can feel myself blush.

- Thank you Joe, you should come over later today or something, I think you could get Conor in a better mood, I say and think of the friendship between him and Conor.

- Sure, I'll call you or something, Joe say and I'm happy for having such good friends.

- Great, I say and we end the call.

I open up my Twitter and tweet a big thank you to everyone that have subscribed to me. My Twitter is full of tweets from all of my subscribers saying how much they loved my video, reading all of it is very uplifting and I feel on top of the world.

After the great news about my video I only want to do more videos and decide to watch some of the boys to get some inspiration. I put my headphones in and place my feet on the sofa table.

Jacks P.O.V

I wake up around twelve like always, it feels good to not wake up feeling hungover for once and I'm able to get straight up after going through my social medias.

I put on my hoodie and some shorts and walk out to the living room.
Anna is sat on the sofa probably watching YouTube, she's just as obsessed as all we other boys and she fit in really nicely in the gang. It's crazy how fast she's adapted to living here and she have actually made everyone happier. I wasn't expecting Anna to have such a big input on my life as she have and I really enjoy it even though I hope to get my own girlfriend soon. I'll have to talk to Anna's friend Emily when we go away, she seems like my type of girl.

- Morning, Jack, Anna say from the sofa.

- Morning, I say and do a weird stretch. I guess I'm not totally awake yet.

- I left some food in the kitchen if you're hungry, Anna say still looking at the screen in front of her.

- Thanks, are Conor up yet, I say as we've planned to film a video to go up on Monday whilst we're away.

- He was still asleep half an hour ago when I checked on him, Anna say and look up at me for the first time during this conversation.

- Okay, we'll see later then, I guess, I say and walk to the kitchen to see what's for breakfast or lunch cause the time is just over twelve.

There's some scrambled eggs on the stove so I toast some bread and do some eggs on toast. I pour up a glass of Orange juice and go and sit down with Anna on the sofa. She's having the home screen of her own channel up and I can't keep myself from looking at the number of subscribers she's got over night. It's over twenty thousand and I'm impressed, after one night is that quite a big number.

- That's crazy, I say and point at the numbers.

- Yeah isn't it amazing how fast it went up, Anna say and her smile say everything.

I go back to my toasts and think back on the time when I started up my YouTube channel for the second time, didn't get these numbers after one night. But I didn't got my link put in one of Joe's videos before I even uploaded my first video, so I guess she's got a big push from all of us.

- Joe's coming over in half an hour and we talked about maybe go out for some lunch, Anna say looking at me for a answer.

- Okay, am I allowed to come with you or do I have to be home and babysit Conor or something, I say already knowing the answer is going to be yes.

- Of course can you come and hopefully Conor is feeling a bit better and can come with us too, she say and it makes me feel better about myself.

Anna's P.O.V

Joe have just come over and I run upstairs to change and talk to Conor.
Luckily is he already awake and he does actually look a bit better today even though he's still pale.

- How are you feeling? I say as I open the wardrobe to choose some clothes.

- A bit better I guess, tired though, he say and I can hear he yawning behind me.

- Do you think you're well enough to go out for some lunch with Jack and Joe in about half an hour or something, I say and realize I really need to buy some new clothes, all I could take with me was a suitcase and almost all of the clothes I brought are dirty.

- Yeah I think so, worst case scenario I'll just take an uber home, Conor say and it sounds like good plans.

- I'm having a mare Conor, all my t-shirts are dirty and it's too cold for a dress today, I say and turn around.

- Check in my bottom draw, I think you left a jumper there long time ago.

He's right, it's actually one of my favorite jumpers and I knew I would get to use it someday, that was why I left it in the first place.

When Conor is out from the shower and have put on some clothes are we ready to go. Joe have already put a smile on everyone's lips and we all seem very happy about life.

When we arrive back home are we all very tired, Conor has got a headache and runned back up to bed to get as much sleep as possible so he'll feel better for tomorrow. I carry my like ten different bags to the living room. As always have Conor spoiled me and bought me more clothes then I never have ever owned in my whole life. I start packing it all up folding it and putting it in different piles. One for jeans and one for tops. When that's done do I take all mine and Conors dirty clothes and put them in the washing machine. It feels good doing some chores for once and I decide to vacuum the whole downstairs of the flat too. It makes such a big difference and its going to feel so nice coming home to a spotless flat.