Chapter 10

Conors P.O.V 

The crowd is going crazy, screaming my name over and over again. My adrenalin is on top, Anna is looking at me weirdly as I'm trying really hard to stand still. I love preforming live, you can interact with the audience on an whole other level. Anna seemed a little low earlier, apparently did she get a little anxious meeting Rick and everything started going down hill. I hope she can get used to hanging around him though, he's like a part of my life pretty much. 

"Okay guys, who are ready to have some fun!"

I can hear George, my DJ, preparing the fans, just waiting on the code word so I can run out there and sing to them. 

"Make some noise for the man himself, Conor Maynard everybody!" 

I run out, releasing my energy and go mental like always. 

Annas P.O.V

The show have started and it makes me happy seeing all the fans scream and sing along, and of course see my 23 year old boyfriend having the time of is life. I just sit and listen to the lovely conversations he have with his fans.

"So how are you doing Mayniacs, are you all good?" He says and everybody screams yes back to him. 

Its obvious why his fans are called Mayniacs. The show goes on and the last song he sing is my favorite, I know he have a thought behind it and its really sweet, the song is called Just in case and it is about a break up and how he regret things he have done. 

" Okay guys before we all have to say good bye is it one more thing I want to tell you, for the last week have all my social medias been going crazy because of you and i've waited until this day to tell you that im still are in a relationship, she's actually sitting just there, he says and point at me."

"I met Anna just after my ex dumped me, on a date type of thing. She was like anyone of you but with that little extra, she stole my heart.  Everyone of you know that I love doing covers, right. So I thought why not do an extra song just for the one I love. But I want you to do me a favor, Anna have got social anxiety, which means she get very stressed in situations around a lot of people. I want her to come up on the stage and do this with me but it won't be possible if you guys go crazy, so please just stay calm and treat her like anybody else"

I can feel my heart racing inside my chest, this is not what I was expecting.  Conor turns against me and open his arms.

- Trust me, it won't harm you, He say and I walk out to him. 

We hug and stand there with thousands of people watching us, we let go from each other. 

- So this is why i've been a little busy lately, guys, i'm in love and nothing comes before our relationship, Conor says and put his arm around my waist. I feel surprisingly calm, everybody in the crowd are so respectful. 

- This is my cover of Bruno Mars Just the way you are, Conor say and the music begin. 

This song is one of my favorites and Conors voice makes it even better. Tears start streaming down my face even though I dont feel upset, my emotions are just all over the place. Whilst singing Conor wipes my tears away, the three minute long performance is over and the crowd carefully start doing applause. Conor start walking of the stage holding on to me, but I have to thank them first.

- Conor, can I tell them something, I say stopping right by the door.

- Of course, here you have, Conor says and give me the microphone.

My hands start shaking as I walk back out on the stage by my own, Conor following me a couple of meters behind. 

- I hope the crew doesn't mind me talking to you right now, but I can't leave without saying thank you  to all of you wonderful people out there. I want to do a shout-out to my lovely friend Emily, who have supported me through the hard times and been happy with me in the good times. Me and Conor are so lucky to have people like you guys, you cant even imagine. So thank you once again for being the best fans ever, you made me overcome one of my biggest fears tonight. I say and give the microphone to Conor. 

Its first when we're safe backstage that we can relax. Conor give the microphone to someone in the crew and then put his arms around my waist.

- I'm so proud of you, gorgeous, Conor says looking down on me.

I look into his ocean blue eyes, he's so beautiful, my boyfriend. I can feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket but decide to ignore it.

- You were perfect tonight, I say feeling all warm inside.

- It's all because of you, He say and we start kissing.

The kiss is one of those were you feel like you're one and no one can stop  you. It's in the middle of the kissing when my phone start ringing. It's Joe and I've got a ton of missed calls and texts from him. I get a little concerned and answer the phone quickly.

- Hi what's the matter, Joe, we aren't that late, I say trying to be a little funny.

- Finally, it's Jack, he's not good at all, he say sounding a bit stressed.

- How bad is not good at all? I ask and Conor look concerned.

- He's fever won't go down and he haven't eaten anything, Joe say

Conor pull on my arm.

- Can you give me a moment, Conor want to tell me something, I say and turn my head to Conor.

- What have happened, Conor says looking quite scared.

- It's Jack, we have to go home, quick! I say and can hear myself sounding really stressed.

Conor freeze and won't move. I pull on his arm.

-  We have to go Con, please Joe can't deal with this on his own, I say looking at him with beseeching eyes.

Finally Conor start walking, he is in a shock and there's one thing I don't want to deal with right now and that's Conor having a panic attack.

- Con, Jack won't feel better if we don't stay strong, I say with a calm voice.

- I know, but I'm scared, Conor says and pull his hand through his hair nervously.

- I promise you he is going to be okay, he's probably just having a high fever along with his migraine, I say but inside I'm really worried, is it my fault.