Chapter 22

Anna's P.O.V

I park the car outside the flat. Conor is asleep beside me. It was the first time I drove in the UK and I'm proud over myself, I wasn't feeling anxious at all. One thing I'm worried about though is Conor. He's a bit overstrained from all the work. There's a lot of pressure on him right now and I'm not surprised it ended with him being ill. I sigh, its time to get going, we can't be sat in the car the rest of this day.

- Con, we're home, I say and take my seatbelt off.

Conor lift his head up and rub his eyes. His hair is literally everywhere and he wouldn't be happy if he saw himself in the mirror now. But I think it's the cutest thing in the world. You know how you have features that the other person love about you but that you hate. Conor's bedhead is one of them. And I can feel my heart melt as I look at him. 

- I had forgot how nice it is to sleep in a car, Conor say and do little stretch. Then go to open the door.

- Take it slowly now Con, wait until I'm on your side, I say and walk around the car.

I take Conor's rucksack on one shoulder and take a firm grip of his arm. He staggers a little and its almost like he's drunk. I can feel how people are looking at me and my heart start beating harder in my chest. I close my eyes and take some deep breaths. I can't panic now. That would be the worst. As we're stood on the pavement can I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I take it up and its Jack.

- Hi Jack, I say as I go to open the door.

- Hi what's happening, you've taken a very long time, he say sounding a bit worried.

- We're outside as we speak, I say hold the door for Conor.

- Good, I was starting to get a bit worried when you take like two hours to get back, he say.

- We'll be up in a couple of minutes, I say and we end the call.

We step into the hallway and Jack meet us. Conor rest against the wall as I take of my shoes.

-  You look like you've been through a hell of a lot, Jack say and look at Conor.

I look at Jack with a face that says it all.

- Shut up Jack, you looked even worse last weekend, Conor say with an angry voice.

- How do you kn....Jack start

- Stop both of you, you're like two five year olds, I say feeling like the mother of the family.

It works though and Jack go and sit down on the sofa as Conor takes his jacket off. I run up to the bedroom to prepare the bed for Conor. I close the blinds and put the iPad away. The bed looks very inviting and I consider just going back to bed even though I woke up hours ago. A couple of minutes go past and then Conor comes up. He take off he's clothes and jump into bed.

Conor's P.O.V

I place my head on the pillow and pull the duvet up over my bare chest. The smell of clean sheets hits me and I close my eyes. This is what I've waited for the whole day. The fact that I feel really bad doesn't make it better though. I think I've got a fever and my headache have evolved to some kind of suvere migraine. All I want is to go to sleep and wake up like nothing happened.

- I'm going down to the living room Con, is it something you need, Anna say from the other side of the room.

- No I'm good thanks, I think I just need to get some sleep, I say and make myself comfortable.

Anna's P.O.V

Now that Conor is in bed maybe I should ask Jack to help me film my video. I need to get it up quite soon now that Joe left my link in the description box under his latest video. I tweet out to my now quite big following that they should send me some questions that I can answer in my video.

- Jack would you fancy helping me film my first ever youtube video in about half an hour? I say as I come down to the living room.

- It depends on what it is, no I'm kidding of course can I help you, he say and look up from his phone.

- Great, I'm filming a simple get to know me Q&A kind of video, a bit like your first ever video Jack. I say and laugh a bit.

- Very funny, Jack say ironically and go back to his phone.

The questions start dropping in and I sit down with Jack to choose some of them. We end up with twelve questions. All very basic and a lot about mine and Conor's relationship. Jack run and get the camera so we can start filming and I'm just sat in the sofa not knowing what to do next.

- Go and get the lights in my bedroom, Jack say as he set up the tripod.

I'm glad he could help me, I wouldn't be able to do any of this by myself. That's the good thing about living with the boys now that I have got my own channel. They all do youtube and if you ever need help with anything is it often at least one that can help you.

I place the lights on the floor and Jack rearrange them to get the perfect lighting. I make the sofa look a little nicer by placing some pillows on it. A couple of minutes later are we ready to start and I take up my phone so that I can read the questions.

- How do you think I should start, I say and look at Jack.

- Just say something like Hi and welcome to my channel or something, he say from the chair behind the camera.

I take a deep breath and begin.